Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

its over for gen A incels

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Banned
-
Incel lingo has become so popular lately, gen A incels will have to hear "i mog you!!" and "ropemax!" 24/7. They will be getting called incels from the ripe age of 12 and gonna be constantly reminded of their virginity.

Attachments

• 20240229_211816.jpg
    20240229_211816.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 166
'ropemaxxing myself'

The internet is the most evil invention of all time. It doomed millions of souls and took their innocence.

Cope or rope.

Last edited:
thank fuck i left school before it went viral

The story itself is gigabrutal btw

BAN DATING APPS AND TIKTRASH

Lingo will be norm like Nigger language

The internet is the most evil invention of all time. It doomed millions of souls and took their innocence.
It gave us a certain level of omniscience and that kind of forbidden dark knowledge brought about our ruin. We were never meant to know the private thoughts of millions of people across the world.

The story itself is gigabrutal btw
Yup, I no longer believe in the teenlovepill or at least not in the modern age, foids are so whore brain that even touching a protocel accidentally is viscerally disgusting. To say it nevER began would be an understatement

Yup, I no longer believe in the teenlovepill or at least not in the modern age, foids are so whore brain that even touching a protocel accidentally is viscerally disgusting. To say it nevER began would be an understatement
:feelscry:

Incels will become cool amongst gen A, spread some incel positivity today brocels.

They'll take our lingo but not our message or rampant misogny, SMH

gen alpha incels we gotta teach them young

Here's my prediction about Gen Alpha: They will be the most violent and unhinged generation in human history. Women think they worry about their safety _now_? The time is coming when they'll be physically attacked on a regular basis. There will be no "safe" way to reject a guy, the old "let him down nicely" bullshit won't work anymore, now that ugly guys are realizing literally ANYTHING other than a clear and obvious "yes" is a "no". They'll get punched in the face for saying "I have plans on Saturday". The government will use this disturbing trend as an excuse to rob _everybody_ of yet more of their rights and freedoms under the pretense of "protecting women". I also predict women are going to openly try and take away ugly/short guys' right to vote, because one day they're gonna vote in some rogue blackpilled politician. By that decade, 30% of men age 30 and older will still be virgins, large enough numbers that typical media/academic gaslighting won't work anymore.

Last edited:
It gave us a certain level of omniscience and that kind of forbidden dark knowledge brought about our ruin. We were never meant to know the private thoughts of millions of people across the world.
I agree with that, all of us here would had been so much happier if we didn't know what woman thought of us. Ignorance is bliss.

The death of meaning in the West alongside economic stagnation, AI turmoil, looming threats of climate change and wars, divergence of goals between men and women... all of these factors intermingle with the single mother explosion, internet addiction, spiking mutational load, behavioral sink, high immigration rates etc....

Suffice to say it's a bleak future for the generations still alive in 10 years unless a benevolent AGI swoops in to save us all.
Women would rather be 'free' to utilize their privelige, mindlessly consume and stack bodies sky-high... their liberal tendencies represent that.
Men are starting to realize that women hold more social power and feminism runs rampant, yet for some reason women seem to exclusively give attention to violent misogynists instead of pro-social men and are still adamant that men adhere to traditional masculine standards (progressiveness for me, not for thee) or they rot, and what is the average man even supposed to work for now anyway? You can't afford a family or a house, women don't want to 'settle' anymore (which is an insidious notion anyway, given that the factors they are aiming for now are purely superficial in this looks-based attention economy).

Genuinely, unless AI provides some kind of meaning or substance to the coming generations, what the fuck are they supposed to believe in?

Incel lingo has become so popular lately, gen A incels will have to hear "i mog you!!" and "ropemax!" 24/7. They will be getting called incels from the ripe age of 12 and gonna be constantly reminded of their virginity.
Soon they’ll make a incels.is account and act like they’re truely blackpilled

stop using tiktok god why is this forum full of normalfags

I have a cousin who is 18 now.

Never had sex and never touched a girl. All of the girls 14-19 are on
dating apps and fucking chad.

At least when i was young there were no dating apps. I feel bad for kids nowadays.

It never even started

Yk in the beginning of the whole looksmaxxing and incel lingo thing becoming popular I thought it was gonna be a good thing because more people would know about the blackpill and stuff. But all it is are people saying "Bro I mog you!!" And "bro just [insert]maxx" and just making the whole thing cringe. I can't wait for this shit to die down and just become underground again