Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over for me. Time for a trip to heaven

L

Lifeisshit

Waiting for info.
-
My therapist always suspected that i have DID (Dissociative identity disorder Basically person with this shit has two or more distinct personality) because of the memory gaps I experience time to time.
He told me that this personality disorder is usually a reaction to trauma as a way to help a person avoid bad memories.

At first I was like no way I have multiple personalities. If I did I would've known. If there was another version of me I would be best friend with that faggot.

But today my therapist confirmed that I do have this. This is why sometimes I don't remember things that I do. It's rare but happens.

He was gonna send me to a psychiatrist who is experienced in dealing with this sort of stuff but after I found out that psychiatrist is a old female, I declined.

I DON'T TRUST OLD PEOPLE. THEY ARE ALL RAPIST AND ABUSIVE.

There's no point in living life anymore.

WHAT IF ONE DAY I GET LAID BUT DON'T REMEBER IT BECAUSE IT WASN'T ME.

What's the point of living like this.

Should I just kill myself boys????????????????

What's the point of living like this.

Should I just kill myself boys????????????????
Do you have friends?
You have decent job?
You have any hope/plans for the future?

If the answer to the questions above is no, suicide is only a matter of time

Do you have friends?
You have decent job?

I have a job that pays me really well.
I only have two close friends.
No plans for the future. I'm just riding the wave see where it takes me.
I'm currently not suicidal thanks to therapy but for some reason it seems like suicide is inevitable in the future.:fuk:

I'm currently not suicidal thanks to therapy but for some reason it seems like suicide is inevitable in the future.:fuk:
Dont take this decision so soon wait for some you can SEAmaxx or just travel around the world after you have some money,

You shouldn’t rope then

Were you abused as a child?:feelswhat:

IMO Don't kill yourself because there are good copes that can be fun. I suggest therapy with a based and blackpilled therapist to help you fix your mental health issues or at least help you deal with them in a healthy way

I'm currently not suicidal thanks to therapy but for some reason it seems like suicide is inevitable in the future
You're way ahead of me, you have a job that pays well. It means your emotions stable or not, has not yet affected your career. It's really good, I am all the time up and down, I feel so suicidal but nothing can help me. I think you just need some push to achieve success, you need to find the right person for that reason. I wish sex deprivation couldn't change my feeling, couldn't trigger my anger, so I could be more stable.

Do you have friends?
You have decent job?

True these are baseline things every human should have if you don't have those it's more than over

Interesting book

41l XKkLaUL

I thought so,Im sorry bro:cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:I was raped too,by another dude:cryfeels::feelstastyman:

I hope you have peace:feelstastyman:

Im sorry,im terrible at consoling people:feelsbadman:.

Is it possible to arrest that person?:society::society::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

How many personalities do you have?

Is it treatable?:feelsbadman:

Is it possible to arrest that person?
I was 9 when it started. I'm 24 now, live in another state. Also some of those dudes are probably dead. No point anymore
How many personalities do you have?

Is it treatable?:feelsbadman:
I don't know actually. My therapist wouldn't share with me says I'm not ready.

It's not treatable. You can only manage it.

thought so,Im sorry bro:cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:I was raped too,by another dude:cryfeels::feelstastyman:
Sorry to hear that. It's fucked up. Hope karma will get them:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I was 9 when it started. I'm 24 now, live in another state. Also some of those dudes are probably dead. No point anymore

Sorry to hear that. It's fucked up. Hope karma will get them:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
What the hell dude,you were gang raped?sorry man:cryfeels:,truly sorry,Thats all I can say:feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope:

What a cruel world:reeeeee::reeeeee:I hope they suffer:society::society::society::feelsbadman:

You have any other disorders?