Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It’s over for sub 6 inch micropeniscels

Also, it is basically assumed without saying that you also need a drivers license along with the 8” dick

You really need everything is basis. Also lol at getting emasculated by femae driving. This is an atrocity against men.

You really need everything is basis. Also lol at getting emasculated by femae driving. This is an atrocity against men.

All of my rejections have before the driver license pill was taken into account. I have never been rejected from a car/drive license pill, its never got that far with any foid. Its one thing ive not experienced, do you have a experience of consistent rejections based on getting far with a foid, to be rejected at the point of car/driver license? I just have never got that far.

do you have a experience of consistent rejections based on getting far with a foid, to be rejected at the point of car/driver license? I just have never got that far.

No. But having a driver licence is just a foundation in life. Imagine you do not have it while the female has it and is driving without any effort at all. That is emasculating. I would also rather kill myself.

On top of that. I also still live with my parents, no apprenticeship, no career and no future. So, even if I somehow find a suitable female, it does not matter.

On top of that. I also still live with my parents, no apprenticeship, no career and no future. So, even if I somehow find a suitable female, it does not matter.

There are men in this very situation who are tall and handsome who get laid regularly and have girlfriends.

There are men in this very situation who are tall and handsome who get laid regularly and have girlfriends.

I keep reading this sentence here over and over again, yet I do not see it in the real world though, at least not in Germany here. How many men who are really tall and handsome are living such lives? My guess is, not that many. They also still have something going on for them, in terms of career or something else. They also most likely have a great social circle and connections which I do not have.

So, how exactly am I supposed to beat those men?

I alos would rather kill myself than having a female who has more than me. This shit is emasculating.

I keep reading this sentence here over and over again, yet I do not see it in the real world though, at least not in Germany here. How many men who are really tall and handsome are living such lives? My guess is, not that many. They also still have something going on for them, in terms of career or something else. They also msot likely have a great social circle and connections which I do not have.

I know a foid that visits her Chad boyfriend in jail, he got jailed for 3 years, he is in jail, she drives 2 hours every weekend to visit him. He has nothing of what you have, he still lives with his parents, has no job, not allowed to drive anymore, he still has a foid going to him every weekend where his jail is.

How do I know this sensitive information? Its a blood-related foid in my extended family, not some random story I heard or anything. This blood related foid is a literal insta-gram tier female as well, not some fat becky/low-tier foid.

I know a foid that visits her Chad boyfriend in jail, he got jailed for 3 years, he is in jail, she drives 2 hours every weekend to visit him. He has nothing of what you have, he still lives with his parents, has no job, not allowed to drive anymore, he still has a foid going to him every weekend where his jail is.

Eberybody here knows a Chad. Also, this is absolutely emasculating. I would rather kill myself than being emasculated like this.

How do I know this sensitive information? Its a blood-related foid in my extended family, not some random story I heard or anything. This blood related foid is a literal insta-gram tier female as well, not some fat becky/low-tier foid.

And she can drive while I cannot do it. It is indeed just over.

I remember one Chinese cunt who got fucked by big white cock and said it goes to all the way to the end.
I hate her for betraying her race
full

Brutal truth is needed and I got it. Some other things happened on this discord since posting this thread, so Ive left those discords, a bunch of "incels" started attacking me on them calling me too blackpilled and simping hard for Chads and Foids. N

Now I experienced personally how most "incels" themselves are still bluepilled bully cunts.

Here's the "femcel".

View attachment 181858View attachment 181859
Lmaooooooo, she is claiming femcel?
I can gurantee this girl could get thousands and thousands of matches on tinder yet would deny all of them because its not a chiseled gigachad she wants. RAGEFUEL

She just claiming femcel while not even being fat
femcel = volcel aka Chad or nothing.
femcel...:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: and she is rated 5-6 or higher:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
calling themselves "femcel" specifically to hear compliments
Here's the "femcel".
This is femcel?!!! :lul: This is beyond ridiculous.
Femcels dont exist.
Lmaooooooo, she is claiming femcel?

We need to have a frank discussion about etymology lads. The simple problem here is that "femcel" being short for "female incel" is flawed.

"Female Celibate" is clearly what many are going to interpret that as being short for.

Even if we consider "male incel" to be superfluous, we should probably use the phrase "MaleIncel" and "MaleVolcel" and encourage foids to use terms like "FemIncel" and "FemVolcel" in contrast.

You can't simply drop the key prefix here to substitute a gender prefix. I don't know whose idea that was, but they are either idiots or trying to promote confusion.

This is probably worth a thread on it's own tbhtbh

We should also acknowledge that even though women are hypergamous, that there is no absolute line in the sand here.

2/10 Foids identify as incel because their ideal 10/10 chad won't fuck them and they overlook being volcel towards the 9/10 guy willing to settle for her that she rejects.
9/10 "Moids" identify as incel because 2/10 pre-Becky won't fuck them and they overlook being volcel toward the 1/10 girl he rejects

In both cases above, I am choosing to exaggerate for the effect of making an easily understood point. Obviously it's more middle/murky than this, while still reflecting the trend.

In either case, neither is perfectly incel, but males are in general more incel towards a larger % of the population whereas females are in general more volcel towards a larger % of the population.

If we can acknowledge these tendencies without speaking in absolute terms, I think it would lead to more reasonable discussions between these communities.

Typical ewhore
Fucking simps these days, all egirls have thousand of followers on twitter, cucks give them attention instead of blocking on sight
I don’t want to get blocked from discord’s in the inkwel community just to spite her.
????
Sounds like simp discord, not incel discord
Discord is for cucks anyway

It's over for retardcels

6 inches isn't enough. Those of us who are under 6.75 inches bone pressed are dicklets. It's over

6 inches isn't enough. Those of us who are under 6.75 inches bone pressed are dicklets. It's over
Apparently the vagina is normally 3-4 inches long but can stretch up to 200% aroused (3x = 9 to 12 inches) based on unsubstantiated googling...

But the only thing that matters is how long the girl's internal clit is.

If you're pushing her cervix past the base of her clit then why would it fucking matter? What erogenous zone or are you even hitting?

I think the primary reason length seems to matter is that it correlates with girth but I think it's largely girth that matters in terms of pure mechanical stimulation of what a foid feels.

Mentally though, foids are aroused by looking at longer dicks, and that arousal will tighten her vagina and make your girth seem even girthier, so there's that.

Apparently the vagina is normally 3-4 inches long but can stretch up to 200% aroused (3x = 9 to 12 inches) based on unsubstantiated googling...

But the only thing that matters is how long the girl's internal clit is.

If you're pushing her cervix past the base of her clit then why would it fucking matter? What erogenous zone or are you even hitting?

I think the primary reason length seems to matter is that it correlates with girth but I think it's largely girth that matters in terms of pure mechanical stimulation of what a foid feels.

Mentally though, foids are aroused by looking at longer dicks, and that arousal will tighten her vagina and make your girth seem even girthier, so there's that.

You have to hit the anterior fornix. If you can't hit that, you might as well rope. I'd say to reach it you need atleast 6.25 bone pressed at minimum IF YOU'RE LUCKY. 6.25-6.75 is probably the most comfortable length. On top of that you need decent girth too. Suifuel for us dicklets.

You have to hit the anterior fornix.
Thanks for bringing this term to my awareness, not in my general thought process.

A spot
I suppose I should try to remember both G-Spot and A-Sopt theories...

Actually weird how the vagina seems to do a 90 degree turn at cervix down uteruts road, WTF is that about? How was this concept not present in my brain? I'm sure I've seen enough internal-anatomy hentai drawings that look like that yet it didn't sink in.

If you can't hit that, you might as well rope. I'd say to reach it you need atleast 6.25 bone pressed at minimum IF YOU'RE LUCKY. 6.25-6.75 is probably the most comfortable length. On top of that you need decent girth too. Suifuel for us dicklets.
Wouldn't the distance vary based on variations in pelvic dimensions among foids?

Why would girth matter in hitting it? You need to push aside vaginal flesh to hit the wider corner?

Thanks for bringing this term to my awareness, not in my general thought process.
No prob
Wouldn't the distance vary based on variations in pelvic dimensions among foids?
Yes it would, but it is on average quite deep in the vaginal canal compared to the g-spot, I've read about 2-3 inches. To consistently hit it you're going to need greater length than average. Given that its deeper, for every stroke to rub against it as long as possible, which will induce more pleasure, you're, again, going to need more length to do this. In comparison, you can do the same thing with the G-Spot with a much shorter length. However, the A-spot is universally regarded as triggering much more powerful orgasms in femoids than the G-spot, if you can consistently hit the A-spot, then you can sexually pleasure a foid more than 99% of men can.

Now, you can luck out with a foid that has a A-spot that's closer to the vaginal entrance than normal, which is why I specifically wrote the "IF YOU GET LUCKY" part of my comment, but even then, most men can't even find and properly stimulate the g-spot which is already much closer. You can't expect to do much better with the A-spot which is always going to be further back. The best solution to this is to simply have a longer dick.

Why would girth matter in hitting it? You need to push aside vaginal flesh to hit the wider corner?
I was talking about girth just in general. Most foids will want above average girth on a dick. I think it could still be advantageous when trying to stimulate the A-spot though, due to greater area coverage.

Last edited:
So I said to her I’m sending pic of my *** for her to rate since I’m insecure about that. She didn’t say anything after that but I sent it. Then she said “that’s unnecessary please delete it” then blocked me.

Yes it would, but it is on average quite deep in the vaginal canal compared to the g-spot, I've read about 2-3 inches.
We should definitely be developing alternate vocab to the letters to describe the regions to help hammer their concepts home mentally. Hard to get a consistent image on G-spot too, tbh...

image-20160413-23623-t84zpo.png

The above and below, for example, makes it seem like the G-spot is just basically trying to hit the middle of the clit (before it divides into 2 tentacles) from behind instead of from the front.
enhanced-24203-1425593021-12.jpg
re my idea expressed for the 2 spoilered images... I realize the urethra is in the way, but maybe stimulating that from below has something to do with squirting?

I realize the intermediary Skene's Gland and surrounding "Urethral Sponge" probably have their own sensitivities, but I wonder if maybe they might get too much emphasis and that simply pushing up against the clit from below/behind (despite the distance) also has something to do with this?

Or am I fucking up anatomy and it's an untenable theory because the pubic bone is in the way or some shit?

A big problem with these 2D drawings is they're always cutting something away so it's hard to get a simultaneous sense of both organs and the location of pelvis bones.

To consistently hit it you're going to need greater length than average. Given that its deeper, for every stroke to rub against it as long as possible, which will induce more pleasure, you're, again, going to need more length to do this.
It seems like A-spot is basically a similar idea to G-spot in that you're rubbing the top/anterior wall (depending on perspective) except G-spot is distal to womb and A-spot is proximal to it?

Like G-spot is "hey I'm rubbing the shelf just inside the entrance to tunnel" while A-spot is "hey I'm rubbing the shelf just before exiting the tunnel".

Although I guess entrance/exit are also subjective, you would reverse that while pulling out or if you were a baby getting born.

In comparison, you can do the same thing with the G-Spot with a much shorter length. However, the A-spot is universally regarded as triggering much more powerful orgasms in femoids than the G-spot, if you can consistently hit the A-spot, then you can sexually pleasure a foid more than 99% of men can.
What would the names of adjacent organs (analagous to Skene's/Sponge/Clit for G-Spot) be for the A-spot though?

Does this have anything to do with recto-uterine pouch or vesico-uterine pouch? Saw that mentioned in See Also in Wikipedia...

I don't think recto because that's on the back/bottom half of the vagina dividing from the rectum...

But maybe the vesico because that's on the top/front too, albeit it seems further up. Vesico apparently refers to being the area between the uterus and bladder....

Now, you can luck out with a foid that has a A-spot that's closer to the vaginal entrance than normal, which is why I specifically wrote the "IF YOU GET LUCKY" part of my comment, but even then, most men can't even find and properly stimulate the g-spot which is already much closer.
I don't know if that's a matter of not finding (it seems pretty straightforward, rub the top once you're in) so much as maybe some females are more sensitive to it.

If I'm right and this partially has to do with how aroused they were before you start, then "successful G-spot finders" are probably just getting responses because the girl is already horny, while "unable to find G-Spot" guys could be rubbing the right place, but get no response because the girl isn't horny.

So a girl might think Chad is hitting the right spot while a normy isn't, even when they're hitting the exact same spot, because she can feel it when she's aroused for Chad and not when she's cold-fish for normy.

You can't expect to do much better with the A-spot which is always going to be further back. The best solution to this is to simply have a longer dick.
I wonder if arousal could be a factor more than length/technique here too though...

This comes down to what the A-spot actually IS.

I notice that https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginal_fornix mentions "the superior portions of the vagina, extending into the recesses created by the vaginal portion of cervix"

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Vaginal_portion_of_cervix&action=history is a sadly-nuked-in-2015 article which I think is a phrase worth committing to memory.

Basically thinking of the cervix having this portion (and also a "supravaginal" portion that goes beyond the vagina) helps in visualizing the "fornices vaginae" (vaginal fornix).

Reading further seems to confirm something of my instinct:
Wikipedia said:
The posterior fornix is the larger recess, behind the cervix. It is close to the recto-uterine pouch.
There are three smaller recesses in front and at the sides:
the anterior fornix is close to the vesico-uterine pouch.
the two lateral fornices.
So if it's close to the pouch, maybe the mechanic of stimulating it has something to do with this pouch or the adjacent bladder?

LATERAL fornixes are another issue worth thinking about, since that's the first I'm hearing about, but it makes sense since the cervix is like a cylindrical tube so you'd have top(front)/bottom(back) and left/right.

I was talking about girth just in general.
Most foids will want above average girth on a dick.
I think it could still be advantageous when trying to stimulate the A-spot though, due to greater area coverage.
Er, if you're going to be stimulating it with any part of the dick it would be the tip, so I guess what matters is the width of the tip rather than the shaft in this case.

That might be the case for gurth in general, but for some reason I get a mental picture of people measuring shaft circumference instead of head circumference, I guess because it's more circular and easier to know where to hold a tape or something, LOL.

I just mean like the most proximal part that would be wider, of course, not the narrow part as it rounds off at end. The scooping part.

IE hitting the A-spot is probably just doing a gentle massaging scooping action just short of the cervix, just barely rubbing the opening of the cervix which wouldn't be uncomfortable, whereas smashing violently into the cervix WOULD be uncomfortable.

Girth (I guess on head, not shaft like I for some reason had been thinking) would also I think be important in pushing out on the bulbs lying on the left/right of the vagina (the bulbs of verstibule) so the bulbs massage the inferior (lower) crus clitoris tips (distal to clit glans) and the superior (higher) corpus cavernosum (proximal to to glit glans) ie basically the clit tendrals on the left and right sides, which I had a thread on earlier.

From the looks of things, the 2 clit roots/tentacles (as I nickname them sometimes because it's hard to remember vestibule/cavernosum/crus) are closer to the front/entrance though (ie resting behind the labia majora to some degree) at least based on most illustrations I've seen.

If it turns out they angle back (towards rectum) rather than down (towards perineum) then artists have fucked up and misled me. I mean from the drawings you've seen, isn't that the impression you get?

So if they don't angle backward then we can't blame the clit roots for explaining the A-Spot...

Unless... this is some fucking FRINGE ALIEN SCIENCE which no artwork has ever suggested at... but what if... the clit had a THIRD TENTACLE leading directly backward to the A-Spot?

Like what if... the 2 tentacles behind the labia majora (near the front) were actually just the bisected lower half of the dick, and the non-bisected upper half is mysteriously hidden along the top of the vagina explaining the G-spot (just behind the clit head) and the A-spot (even further back)

I'm just autistically reaching because "it's just the bladder" feels like an insufficient explanation for this A-Spot shit but I can't find any other organs mentioned adjacent to the fornix excep those 2 fucking pouches separating the piss-pool and shit-tunnel from the uterus/vagina, and they're not very sexy, so I want to find a different suspect that seems less degenerate.

Using discord, talking to "femcels", sending dick pics. :chad::chad::chad:

@DunSorbus to add to my previous reply to you... here is an interesting angle I just found
ECQ74wKXsAAvwFb.jpg
This perspective (I'm not sure if this is meant to be looking from top to bottom or bottom to top, tbh) helpfully gives a better drawing of the pelvic bone, instead of just an isolated slide.

It also highlights one of the mysteries I'm struggling with...

In this particular case, the "crus of clitoris" and "corpus cavernosum" terms are used intrrchangeably, whereas otherwise I've seen crus refer to just the tips (furthest away from the glans clitoris) and the corpus referring to the thick middle part, but that's not a big deal. Basically they're clit tentacles.

So we see that the bulb of vestibule (corpus spongiosum) is directly adjacent to the vagina, going on either side of it...

Now based on previous drawings I thought "okay, so girth pressures the bulb/spongiosum, and the bulb/spongiosum transmits force to the corpus/crus"

But this new drawing is making me think otherwise. I think I'm missing another intermediary tissue.

WTF do we call that gaping viod between the bulbs/corpus and the cavernosum/crus?

WTF IS THAT It's a HUGE TRIANGLE. Is that a muscle or something? I NEED TO KNOW.

Honestly... this isn't even porn, I don't consider this NSFW, so I'm not even censoring this next bit...
pelvic-floor_000.jpg

So judging by the labels at the top around the 'pubic crest' region...

If "let's say it's a muscle" is our approach, it seems like the answr might be the pubococcygeus muscles, ie the "PC muscles" where women do kegels and shit like that.

In which case.. maybe there is some truth to the idea that building these muscles could cause a dick to feel bigger because it's tautness would transmit force the girth puts upon the bulbs through to the cavernosum, whereas if they were loose/relaxed then it would just not transmit the force well and the cavernosum would barely feel anything.

Plus obviously the reverse, the tautness should make it feel tighter because when the bulbs get pushed outward by penis girth and hit the PC muscles, the muscles would push back instead of moving out of the way.

I think I found the missing link? Or am I too much of a myophile and overlooking other possible non-muscle answers to what might serve as the missing link?

*digs further* I guess I'll censor this next bit for the nancies.
clitoris.jpg
This one I first came for the pelvic bone, but then I was like "wtf is that a pig snout?" and for the first time, the corpora cavernosa label for some reason is not only proximal, but superior in relation to the glans, which I hadn't seen in an illustration before.

IT LOOKS LIKE A SERIES OF TUBES.

Then it had a new tuerm "crurs" to refer to the middle (left label) and then on the lower-right I noticed an interesting new muscle which seems to be analagous to the clit tentacle...

The "ischiocavernosus muscle" is something I hope I can remember in the future because it's got "CAVERN" in common.
wwgcavestory-1000772.jpg

On males, the muscle is called "erectores penis" but obvious that's an inappropriate term for foids, so I'll call theirs the "IC muscle" I guess?

"It helps (in males) stabilize the erect penis and (in females) tense the vagina during orgasm."

I think what I would propose is that it doesn't just tense during orgasm, but probably also serves a tension role leading up to it... perhaps these IC muscles work with the PC muscles in tandem to stabilize the "clitentacles" as I'm nicknaming them, from different angles, basically working in synergy to resist the outward spread of the bulbs, keeping the vagina tight for mutual enjoyment.

Lazy atrophy in IC muscles (along with laz atrophy in PC muscles) or simply non-stimulation ("just relax, chad's not fucking me, just some boringbeta") might explain why foid vaginas feel unsatisfying/loose unless she's excited for Chad, and why non-Chad dicks feel small to her even if they're same or bigger size than Chad's.

There's also a THIRD muscle group... used to be called "Bulbocavernosis" (BC muscle?) but now more commonly goes by "Bulbospongiosis" (BS muscle?) which seems like it could also serve a role in stabilizing those bulbs...

Hell based on the name, they might even deserve the most credit for it.

So in comparing the positioning of this BC/BS muss, and the PC muss and IC muss, I guess the question is... do any of these 3 muscles run anywhere near the fornix where the A-spot is rumored to be, perhaps explaining it's action?

Last edited:
@Wizard32

Whats the TLDR of your posts?

@Wizard32

Whats the TLDR of your posts?
I'm throwing out ideas for DS to weigh regarding explaining this "A spot" he is passionate about and which I only just heard of today.

Also reading about Coital Alignment Technique, sounds interesting, might be related.

Foidal Alignment Technique supposedly hits underside of clit with top of your dick as you pull upward and hits the top of the clit with your pubic hair/bone as you fall downward onto her. Externally.

Internally, supposedly the top of your shaft (or maybe head) hits the g-spot if you have a short dick, but I think with a long one it might be rubbing this A-Spot

Er, if you're going to be stimulating it with any part of the dick it would be the tip, so I guess what matters is the width of the tip rather than the shaft in this case.

That might be the case for gurth in general, but for some reason I get a mental picture of people measuring shaft circumference instead of head circumference, I guess because it's more circular and easier to know where to hold a tape or something, LOL.

I just mean like the most proximal part that would be wider, of course, not the narrow part as it rounds off at end. The scooping part.

IE hitting the A-spot is probably just doing a gentle massaging scooping action just short of the cervix, just barely rubbing the opening of the cervix which wouldn't be uncomfortable, whereas smashing violently into the cervix WOULD be uncomfortable.

Girth (I guess on head, not shaft like I for some reason had been thinking) would also I think be important in pushing out on the bulbs lying on the left/right of the vagina (the bulbs of verstibule) so the bulbs massage the inferior (lower) crus clitoris tips (distal to clit glans) and the superior (higher) corpus cavernosum (proximal to to glit glans) ie basically the clit tendrals on the left and right sides, which I had a thread on earlier.
i also have come to the head girth importance and hardness. mine is shaped like a cone very thin at head and slightly below head. i have decent length but my shape isnt good and girth isnt good either. i guess ill never know if its good or bad in a woman. then again some reddit foids on small dick say 4 inches is enough lol idk

Any foid can get laid, even disfigured ones. There's a fetish for every type of female.

some reddit foids on small dick say 4 inches is enough lol idk
I guess if all you want to do is rub the head on her clit or hit the G-spot just inside the door it'd be fine, just not for this mythical A-sport think, or giving a full start>finish rub along the vestibular bulps to masturbate the entire length of her cavernosa.