Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over for this forum

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Where are the good threads today ? What the fuck is happening recently ? I cannot browse anymore without seeing obvious edgy teens for whom the blackpill is just a phase. 95% of 2024cels are just tiktok invaders who are going to abandon their accounts in just a few months, but the bad thing is that they contribute to the downfall of this forum. By 2026 be sure that most people who remain here are going to be shitposting trolls and actual incels will cope with something else. Some sperg is spamming andrew tate redpills videos all night , people fight all the damn time too. Sorry for this rant but I think it is necessary to point out.

what 2024cels do to a mfer

what 2024cels do to a mfer
had to make 4 threads today for some quality.... people are just writing here with their brains turned off recently. 90% of the newer threads are them explaining how their farts smell like shit or anime foid worshiping autism

people are just writing here with their brains turned off recently.
that's weird
i feel less intelligent also
on monday every person i asked said they slept like crap, maybe (((they))) have something to do with it?

"every cope has and end" this forum was and still a cope for most real incels but soon things it will be ovER :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Lot of quality posters recently have gone because of reasons mentioned here

I had to go visit my mom today so I was out all day and couldn't post here.
I get a sense of relief seeing non-retarded people writing under this post.

I will be here till the end of this place like a truecel.

Good users leave because there’s nothing meaningful here

they need to stop new users from signing up

I will be here till the end of this place like a truecel.
man i tried quitting this place but this sites too addicting, i never get the retards who delete cause "its bad for muh mental health!" :soy::soy:
deleting your account cause this site is full of fakecel LARPing kids is a more valid reason.

I'm less active on here because of that. It gets annoying seeing the millionth grey say "muh a femoid denied my rights to her pussy." Instead of saying something intelligent.

Good users leave because there’s nothing meaningful here
Yeah I've been more inactive compared to last week since there is nothing worth to see on here. It's just the same shit of how someone's farts smell :lul: All sorts of retarded bullshit is being posted daily here. Worse than a kindergarten.

I'm less active on here because of that. It gets annoying seeing the millionth grey say "muh a femoid denied my rights to her pussy." Instead of saying something intelligent.
I am hopeless for the current state on this forum. It probably won't change.

man i tried quitting this place but this sites too addicting, i never get the retards who delete cause "its bad for muh mental health!" :soy::soy:
deleting your account cause this site is full of fakecel LARPing kids is a more valid reason.
what is bad for my mental health are those kidcels on here who think that they are being funny just by participating in a blackpill forum, not the forum itself. The forum helps my mental health but currently does not help me cope at all. It overwhelms me.

I'm not trying to pick fights. I make high quality posts and other users attack me for making based comments

they need to stop new users from signing up
I know your ass ain't talking
7c8d86ec 0f56 4794 b1cb a90316a79d5b

I'll try to do more threads in the future.

I'm not trying to pick fights. I make high quality posts and other users attack me for making based comments
Just ignore them and don't waste your time

I'll try to do more threads in the future.
You must do so. We rely on old users who have proven themselves like you to keep this forum alive , not those 2024 retardcels. Of course not every 2024cel is an idiot but the overwhelmingly majority of them are filthy trolling teencels.

its all NTs complaining about NT shit or trolling

Where are the good threads today ? What the fuck is happening recently ? I cannot browse anymore without seeing obvious edgy teens for whom the blackpill is just a phase. 95% of 2024cels are just tiktok invaders who are going to abandon their accounts in just a few months, but the bad thing is that they contribute to the downfall of this forum. By 2026 be sure that most people who remain here are going to be shitposting trolls and actual incels will cope with something else. Some sperg is spamming andrew tate redpills videos all night , people fight all the damn time too. Sorry for this rant but I think it is necessary to point out.
That nigger is finally banned.

what is bad for my mental health are those kidcels on here who think that they are being funny just by participating in a blackpill forum, not the forum itself. The forum helps my mental health but currently does not help me cope at all. It overwhelms me.
depends how the forum is going what threads are being made, sometimes if GrAYs are just making water threads i get pissed off and it also does not help me cope

thats why I dont make threads because I dont have any smart shit to say

another muh gib me virgin vagne is boring to type

and most of them are just trolling

This. Edgy kids on here say they are entitled to Stacy or that they want to rape foids and then wonder why we get targeted all the time. Not saying that without these edgy posts people would respect us, but these posts will just give us a worse reputation than we already have.
Clapping Leonardo Dicaprio GIF - Clapping Leonardo Dicaprio Leo Dicaprio -  Discover & Share GIFs

This. Edgy kids on here say they are entitled to Stacy or that they want to rape foids and then wonder why we get targeted all the time. Not saying that without these edgy posts people would respect us, but these posts will just give us a worse reputation than we already have.
It's obvious IT bait.

It's obvious IT bait.
maybe a few of them, but there are enough retards here who live out their edgy phase which they didnt manage to grow out of or who actually think they deserve a Stacy

thats why I dont make threads because I dont have any smart shit to say

another muh gib me virgin vagne is boring to type

and most of them are just trolling
aww :panties:

I don't even know we was unbanned in the first place.
Yes he was unbanned for making an AI generated appeal. These curry zoomers are something different man :feelskek:

I cannot browse anymore without seeing obvious edgy teens for whom the blackpill is just a phase. 95% of 2024cels are just tiktok invaders
Been that way since before even I joined

People just want get entertained and make this a routine day, there are real incels but no everyone can't make good posts. If you ask for good posts so much, make them by your own.

For real. Niggers don't even share personal experiences anymore and I see a lot of older inkies being generally inactive or leaving.