Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Its over for us low T cels

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Cant build muscle

always depressed

cant lose fat

physically weak

mentally weak

Social anxiety

always tired and fatigued

its over

“””””””””””””””low t”””””””””””””””

Just try some zinc supplements, might even grow some beard.

I have all of these symptoms

I'm the definition of skinny fat. No one is more skinny fat than me...the absolute worst body type. I'll DM if you don't believe.

I get mogged by girls at the gym

How do you know it's that and not some vitamin deficiency? Did you measure your levels?

You're racking up so many useless posts, you should be confined to the offtopic forum.

How do you know it's that and not some vitamin deficiency? Did you measure your levels?

You're racking up so many useless posts, you should be confined to the offtopic forum.
Attention everyone, @caturday the grand arbiter of useful posts has spoken and has deemed my posts to be not useful enough. I will never post in the incel discussion again

It's over for high T cels as well

I'm the definition of skinny fat. No one is more skinny fat than me...the absolute worst body type. I'll DM if you don't believe.
wtf is dm this is not instagram fool

Dont you consume alcohol? That might be the reason.

It never began. The damage is done, potatoes don’t become squares.

Never began for us. I'm amazed how through sheer bad luck I ended up being born as an incel instead of Chad. Pure luck at birth determines your life. Mental to think about how different everything would be if I were Chad.

Ic 9457

Are you sure about that?

nofap makes you become high T

Nofap causes a very temporary increase in testosterone after the first week which lasts like a few days, after which your body adjusts and goes back to it's baseline T levels.

Jesus christ i'm getting really sick of people on here promoting this retarded pseudoscience cult.

My doctor actually said i have a healthy high level of Testosterone, then again, i should since im 18

i do not recall making that

I think alcohol consumption really started to destroy your cognitive function, please cut it as soon as possible.

I think alcohol consumption really started to destroy your cognitive function, please cut it as soon as possible.
if you dont use alcohol youre a high inhib pussy retard

If it makes you feel better OP, a lot of us high T ogres are incel too.

A lot of low T pretty boys are slayers too.

Being low t if you're a sub 8 or short is important. I'm high t and it just makes me a gremlin given my short stature

if you dont use alcohol youre a high inhib pussy retard

At keast you are not trying to deny your excess alcohol consumption now.

I am just telling you to take care of yourself, you will become an even worse subhuman going this part. You will probably even lose the current gains and become fat because of it.

Dont ruin your life.

At keast you are not trying to deny your excess alcohol consumption now.

I am just telling you to take care of yourself, you will become an even worse subhuman going this part. You will probably even lose the current gains and become fat because of it.

Dont ruin your life.

Building muscle increases test.
myth, it increases for a little amount of time and not drastically. Opened to hear your opinion

me too being low t sucks i jerk off once a week and thats out of boredom my dick doesnt even get hard all the way until im about to cum

me too being low t sucks i jerk off once a week and thats out of boredom my dick doesnt even get hard all the way until im about to cum
Now im sure that im low t. The same story. The only thing is i get dick harder after i relapse, but he is tired after 2-3 days of ffaping once a day. And for the most time it's more like mental excitation, rather than dick

Now im sure that im low t. The same story. The only thing is i get dick harder after i relapse, but he is tired after 2-3 days of ffaping once a day. And for the most time it's more like mental excitation, rather than dick

i dont for sure know i have low t im just assuming