Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy {It's Over} I think I've developed a Oneitis with one of my local Stacy baristas.

osman27

osman27

Banned
-
I keep going to that particular Starbucks now for coffee now just to see her. Beyond over. :society:

I keep going to that particular Starbucks now for coffee now just to see her. Beyond over. :society:
Brutal. Avoid that particular Starcucks then. With time you should forget about her.

did you get a vanilla latte

nice

i get the white chocolate thing, 600 calories, 100g sugar, and immediately shit my pants
I made the mistake of telling her I doing driving lessons now she keep brining it up when I go there JFL

I made the mistake of telling her I doing driving lessons now she keep brining it up when I go there JFL
ask her if she wants to go for a ride on your stick shift (no homo)

Mogs me at having a Stacy oneitis

Stop seeing her bro. It’ll help. It happened to me with a cashier at a local pharmacy. She was beyond mid but I found her cute. Stopped going, fuck that fat bitch

Stop seeing her bro. It’ll help. It happened to me with a cashier at a local pharmacy. She was beyond mid but I found her cute. Stopped going, fuck that fat bitch
She is actually a Stacy mogger though.

Having a oneitis is a cuck trait. OP, realise that she gets fucked by Chads daily.

Was looking for a sneaky Online picture and found this delusional guy I know :feelshaha:

Having a oneitis is a cuck trait. OP, realise that she gets fucked by Chads daily.
Yeah, I don’t get how a person can call themselves blackpilled, read up on it and yet still develop a oneitis

Put some "cream" on her coffee next time if yknow what I mean :feelshmm:

Yeah, I don’t get how a person can call themselves blackpilled, read up on it and yet still develop a oneitis
Pretty much. I would go as far as to say that I don't know how a person can call himself redpilled and have a oneitis.

Why do you go to Starbucks in the first place.

Why do you go to Starbucks in the first place.
Yeah just buy a grinder, and a drip cup or a french press, and make coffee at home. Paying money to the Starbucks jews is very cucked. Doing so, just because a Stacey is there makes you a simp because your money is being used to pay her.

Yeah just buy a grinder, and a drip cup or a french press, and make coffee at home. Paying money to the Starbucks jews is very cucked. Doing so, just because a Stacey is there makes you a simp because your money is being used to pay her.
Starbucks is a religious temple for white women, similar to ancient witch congregations. The men who enter this unholy sanctum unwillingly partake in ritualistic suicide: their soul in exchange for the chalice.

Starbucks is a religious temple for white women, similar to ancient witch congregations. The men who enter this unholy sanctum unwillingly partake in ritualistic suicide: their soul in exchange for the chalice.
Why makes Starbucks worse than other major coffeehouse multinational Corporations?

Converting didn't end well for him.

Forget about her.
Forget Will Smith GIF

Why makes Starbucks worse than other major coffeehouse multinational Corporations?
Nothing. They are all equally as bad.

Yup, its a foid haven filled with soycucks, sex havers and homosexuals, entering their is selling your soul for soy

Yup, its a foid haven filled with soycucks, sex havers and homosexuals, entering their is selling your soul for soy
My Starbucks is nerds, ethnic people and middle class whites

MSG, GMOs, PFCs, micro-plastics, corns, soys, seed oils, cancers, chemicals, estrogens, slop and shit galore… This is a dystopian world. Keep the poison out of if your system brother.

lol Sex havers like that's a bad thing.
If your a trucel the last thing you want is to be surrounded by sex havers, they are literally rubbing what you will never have right in your face, unless your a cuck that enjoys that

If your a trucel the last thing you want is to be surrounded by sex havers, they are literally rubbing what you will never have right in your face, unless your a cuck that enjoys that
Haven’t seen any PDA yet so it’s good so far.

Stacy barista got promoted to a manager. JFl if she wasn’t good looking that wouldn’t have happened.

She’s only been there for a few months. What a joke.

Baristas especially of Starbucks are well known alcoholic sluts

Ha cuck i would avoid it all costs

get some SSRIs and kill your sex drive to stopnthis

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back