Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over ITS OVER --- INCELISM is our DNA

K

Krokodil-Enjoyer

Everything I write on this profile is parody.
-
its-over.jpg

Hmm but they dont know :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: If im desperate enough I will even fckkk a stacey's fresh dead body :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: while the vagina's sstill warm gotta fuck it

Hmm but they dont know :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: If im desperate enough I will even fckkk a stacey's fresh dead body :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: while the vagina's sstill warm gotta fuck it
in Minecraft right?:what:

nothing stops my fellow necrodragonfliecels

necrochads stay winning I guess

If you're unwanted then life is nothing more than pain, agony and misery.

If you're unwanted then life is nothing more than pain, agony and misery.
its not for man to wait to be wanted, its up for men to take what they want.
Do you think ugly Mongols and Gengis Khan with micro penis asked women to date him?
He just raped them all on sight weather they like it or not
Yuan-Emperor-Album-Genghis-Portrait.jpg

Do you think ugly Mongols and Gengis Khan with micro penis asked women to date him?
ironically after taking what you want and gaining status is when you become wanted

ironically after taking what you want and gaining status is when you become wanted
its extra pleasurable when woman has to suck your penis knowing she finds you repulsive but can't do shit about it and you can use her holes in whatever way you like,

its extra pleasurable when woman has to suck your penis knowing she finds you repulsive but can't do shit about it and you can use her holes in whatever way you like,
:feelshmm:my man posting lifefuel all day

They were soldiers raping enemy women. If you try to rape woman as an anxious physically unimposing loner today:
1. You will likely get badly beaten by potential bystanders or her relatives before police arrives if you don't live in the most prosperous law-abiding countries.
2. You don't have raw primal aggression which makes women to want to submit to Alpha. So of course she will sense that and try to talk with you by appealing to your conscience or future dangers if try to rape her. This will weaken your determination especially if you are a truecel who are hungry for any human conversation ( especially with attractive female ).
3. If you have basic morals or believe in God it's very hard for you to cross the line between modern human and savage beast. She can cry, beg you.
Doing something alone is much harder if you aren't surrounded by people who do the same ( rape and pillage like soldiers at war ).
4. If you are framecel and aren't physically imposing ( which alone would make some females surrender to you ) she may fight damaging your face with her nail for example. You will look very suspicious if you have scars which look different from scars typically getting in the fight with male.