Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee [It's Over] [LDAR] Just Be Female theory completely destroyed

PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
Jfl

I don't know about you guys, but after this revelation i'm leaving this toxic website to work on my personality

View attachment 22617
I don't know about you guys, but after this revelation i'm leaving this toxic website to work on my personality
Whoever made this is a goddamned fool. The right side sounds like pure Bliss, I would KILL for that.

What do these goddamned whores/cucks not understand about that?

The right side is all incels want, yet this woman thinks that is an example of a terrible life.

Fucking tutorial mode, man.

cooltext290659487464235.gif

Lol what the FUCK was this post meant to prove except that reddit females live life on easy mode still

Stupid cunt, only proved her tutorial mode, with that description.

Has to brag about "having sex if we aren't exhausted" and of course she has a subhuman retard boyfriend. Fuck the bitch.
The right side is all incels want, yet this woman thinks that is an example of a terrible life.

Fucking tutorial mode, man.
My life:
- Wake up.
- Browse incels.is and look up other misc websites.
- Jerk off.
- Go to sleep.

Yeah bro. Our lives aren't so much different after all.

My life:
- Wake up.
- Jerk off.
- Go to sleep.
same.
sometimes before I go to sleep I ask myself what I have done today. most of the time I don't even know. It's just ldar all day every day.

same.
sometimes before I go to sleep I ask myself what I have done today. most of the time I don't even know. It's just ldar all day every day.
The life of an incel.

The post on the right accomplishes the exact opposite of what they were trying to do. How many incels would kill to come home to a girlfriend to watch TV with. The lack of awareness in their privilege is astounding.

this is only a fat redditors point of view

LOL Chad comes home from work at 10pm? Why, why not same time as her?

And lol @ him coming home and basically fucking her and falling asleep

this stupid bitch has CONFIRMED 20/80/cheating Chad/Chad can do whatever he wants!

same.
Gymcelling is biggest cope in that case. Going to sleep then asking yourself what you did "well, nothing, by i went to the gym at least". And everyday like that.

cooltext290659487464235.gif

Lol what the FUCK was this post meant to prove except that reddit females live life on easy mode still
ikr,they thought this really made a difference lol.Its like RetardFuel for them.Its not even far fetched as the left column

So her life sucks because her boyfriend comes home at night and fucks her to sleep. Sooo terrible.

This is how life is like for the absolute bottom of the bottom landwhale roasties posting on Reddit and it is still 100x better than what an incel will go through.

Whoa!

*mind blown*

I guess everything we’ve believed has been wrong all along after the revelation of this convincing evidence.

"mentally draining environment"

She wouldn't last one day as an incel going to school/work

Work in mentally draining environment

JFL @ woman thinking they have it hard at work. They think everything they do is emotionally draining and its never their fault. And fucking cucks at work make everything easy for woman by helping them out. Also they have countless friends at work - male and female.

They think everything they do is emotionally draining and its never their fault.
Average roastie would barely endure one day of living as somewhat good looking male, i remain silent about incels.

who took the time to make this shit? and on top of that if the girl wanted to she could just starting selling her shit and never work again. should say day in the life of oblivious/low iq roastie

Has to brag about "having sex if we aren't exhausted" and of course she has a subhuman retard boyfriend. Fuck the bitch.

My life:
- Wake up.
- Jerk off.
- Go to sleep.

Yeah bro. Our lives aren't so much different after all.
same chill all day

who took the time to make this shit? and on top of that if the girl wanted to she could just starting selling her shit and never work again. should say day in the life of oblivious/low iq roastie
Her literally shit, to be accurate.

The right side is everything an incel wants. :lul::lul::lul:

>have sex

Wow, such a difficult life.

But its only if she feels like it! So sometimes she can go 24 hours without sex! Shes so incel, just be female law destroyed tee hee

I dont think whoever made that pic in OP realizes that it just proves our point

I like how it has to majorly exaggerate every day tasks that take menial effort to do in order to make a semblance of a point, the fact that it even mentioned a partner instantly lifemogs everyone on this forum who isn't a LARPer.

This poster is an incel tears infiltrator.
Literally posting bluepilled titles and threads