Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over. Never began for this poor baby

Fucking piece of shit woman should've aborted that "human". How does this foid think it'll have a normal life? Selfish shit stain.

jfl she's using this creature for views

Thats disturbing , She probably fucked his brother or first cousin

If it is not a vegetable modern medicine can probably fix it.

saw that a week ago. Just kill the fucking thing and put it out of it's misery, it's suffering. Parents who bring babies in the world like this should be killed themselves. Oh but "my baby's gonna live a long healthy happy live"

Last edited:
Voldemort lookin ass

:cryfeels: That fucking sucks.

If that's a cleft palate (??) then IIRC surgery outcomes are usually pretty good now.

At least I hope so.... or else mommy's cum dumpster friends virtue signalling and attention whoring on that thread is the only positive female attention he is EVER going to get.

The selfishness of these "people" never ceases to amaze me.
It's not selfishness but cope mechanism, she really does probably think kid will have normal life.

It's not selfishness but cope mechanism, she really does probably think kid will have normal life.
I will never comprehend their way of logic, I just can't.

This is cruel. Imagine using a deformed human baby to get views and allowing this misery in the wrold

It's like cancer patients or parents of terminally ill kid, they grasp to hope. Brain is capable of coming up with excuses and rationalising everything, as dumb as it sounds, they believe it until reality verifies it. Sadly most often, it comes at the price of others cause I doubt this kid will be ever healthy or lead happy life.

holly fuck poor kid. imagine the suffering it will have. especially if the brain is normal

Where did you get those childhood videos of me?

The mother is gonna make a GoFundMe page every year, and start an OnlyFans. Simps will make her a millionairre.

Fucking piece of shit woman should've aborted that "human". How does this foid think it'll have a normal life? Selfish shit stain.
All foids are like that,they only care about themselves.Whether it's positive or negative attention,as long as it's attention they don't give af
The mother is gonna make a GoFundMe page every year, and start an OnlyFans. Simps will make her a millionairre.
Facts

This is hella fucked up and cruel
Even worse is the mother who's attention whoring on social media
poor kid

It's like cancer patients or parents of terminally ill kid, they grasp to hope. Brain is capable of coming up with excuses and rationalising everything, as dumb as it sounds, they believe it until reality verifies it. Sadly most often, it comes at the price of others cause I doubt this kid will be ever healthy or lead happy life.
And while they do their best to extend the person's life, the person live in suffering

subhuman child? no problem just post it on tiktok for views :feelsclown:

Women lack empathy
When she sees the child she only thinks about the attention it will get her
When that thing becomes a man it will endure Hell over nothing and by then she will want nothing to do with it

c

zoomers are more based in comments than older generations. many calling for this abomination's euthanization
agreed, and fuck the doctors for artificially keeping such an abomination alive. that la cretura will suffer immensely
:blackpill:
:smonk:
subhuman child? no problem just post it on tiktok for views :feelsclown:
the kid might mog us tho when older because women fuck deformed men over average ugly men

Last edited:
Keeping him alive is cruelty :feelscry:

YASSS KWEEEN! HE IS GORGEOUS! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
such a cute little boy :foidSoy: he's so happy, he'll grow up to be very handsome :foidSoy:

tumblr_n639i9F5vy1s3h6j4o1_500.gif

There is a difference between a mother and woman. If he wasn't her child, she would treat him in different way but she accepts him because rejecting him as a son means rejecting herself because he came out of her womb. She created him so she tries to cope and to look special empathic mom by caring about him.

Doubt it, parents only think of themselves, like "i dont care how he looks, he is my child and i love him either way" except he is nothing to strangers and they will make living hell out of his life.

It is absolutely monstrous bringing that poor child into this world. We euthanize animals for less, why do we not extend this Mercy to our fellow Man?

So that's why incest is illegal

Should probably just throw it off a cliff, Sparta style. It's the most merciful thing to do.

cant wait to see what username he chooses when he signs up here

:cryfeels: That fucking sucks.

If that's a cleft palate (??) then IIRC surgery outcomes are usually pretty good now.

At least I hope so.... or else mommy's cum dumpster friends virtue signalling and attention whoring on that thread is the only positive female attention he is EVER going to get.

Mother probably spent her prime years "discovering herself" before she got knocked up at 40. Should be illegal.

how does parents let their child live like this? I wouldn't

"haha look at this meme I created, his life will surely be hell" -god

God Family Guy 1

I don’t know why seeing that made me laugh so hard

Extensive reconstructive surgery are in this kid’s future along with a glass eye if he ever hopes to look normal and lead a normal life.:feelswhere: