Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over. Never began for this poor baby

My heart is fucking broken..........

That's so sad. i'm getting tears in my eyes when she kisses it and it smiles back at her. holy fuck why is this world so cruel? Why is this world so cruel? why? the fact it knows it loves and wants affection from it's mother... :fuk::fuk::feelsrope:
Same reason you are here.

Holy fuxk I almost shit myself when I saw that thing. And the way it's fucking struggling to breath sweet fuxk why is God like this? Why can't he just make normal humans?:feelsUgh: I'm going to be seeing that thing in my fucking nightmares

I don’t know why seeing that made me laugh so hard
Because nature is a sadistic bitch and spared you from having been born with a split opened mouth and a mutated eye from subhuman latina foid genetics

Tumblr nfyvn8QviR1rkbi4ao2 250 1

Kek sometimes all you can do is just laugh at God's shenanigans:feelsohh:
All latina foids fault.

My heart is fucking broken..........

That's so sad. i'm getting tears in my eyes when she kisses it and it smiles back at her. holy fuck why is this world so cruel? Why is this world so cruel? why? the fact it knows it loves and wants affection from it's mother... :fuk::fuk::feelsrope:
World is cruel because God is cruel. I hate to say it but at this point I'm convinced he loves watching this shit happen. Our lives are like a joke to him. It's all one giant Divine Prank :smonk::smonk::smonk:

saw that a week ago. Just kill the fucking thing and put it out of it's misery, it's suffering. Parents who bring babies in the world like this should be killed themselves. Oh but "my baby's gonna live a long healthy happy live"
Holy Shit that Thing IS creepy

Fucking people have No sence of self awareness , this Kid Will get pitied and shitted on the Moment it goes to Kindergarten .

This Woman who created that Thing IS a piece of Shit , Not aware of the dynamics between Male and female Treatment, let Alone ugly males

Last edited:
Because nature is a sadistic bitch and spared you from having been born with a split opened mouth and a mutated eye from subhuman latina foid genetics
Probably all the drugs and drinking the whore did while pregnant

unironically does. I am not joking. Has lighter skin than me and can run pity sex game. Many YouTube videos prove being deformed is in fact superior to being a normal bodied ugly fellow like me.

Bet she took drugs while pregnant

Looksmatch is Chad only

Brutally selfish of that whore to not just end its life right here and now.

I hope the kid is at least severely retarded. That way he can specialedmaxx/tardmaxx and live a somewhat carefree life. If he ends up having intellegence then it’s brutally over
Oh wait what? Saw the other posts and he’s half dead

Last edited:
It's disgusting how she's using him for social media points

Not gonna lie, the toothles wide open mouth looks kinds interesting :feelshmm:. He will protably die in short time