Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its OVER

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Its so over for me :(. Yesterday I waved to my oneitis whilst walking past and said hi, and she giggled at me and said “heyyy” back (laughing at my subhuman genes. I asked her where she was off to, to which she replied with “to get some coffee, want to come with me?” (Getting me to betabuxx her. I was walking along with her, and she kept on touching my arm and walking close to me (pushing me away because I’m sub 8 :fuk:, I wish I was chad brocels). In the café, we sat down and had a long conversation about life and our future careers (trying to see if I had enough forward growth to facilitate a large high IQ brain. She also kept touching my legs with hers (making fun of me by playing with me) After we left,she asked if I wanted to get dinner with her tonight (further betabuxxing) and before she walked off, she kissed me on the cheek (leading me on so I would buy her shit :society: fuck this society man).We met at the restaurant, and she was dressed really nicely (to impress the chad waiters (chadonlypilledagain) Whilst we were eating she kept touching my hand,I think she was trying to check my wrist size. After the meal I asked her if she wanted to come back to my place (because I’m based and super low inhib :society:), to which she accepted. As soon as I opened the door, she started touching me and kissing me (she was imagining I was chad, it’s so over boyos :feelskek:). We ended up on the sofa, and she started to take off my clothes (so she could laugh at my subhuman frame), and we were about to have sex (trapping me into betabuxxing her :feelsrope:) when she said that it was her first time, and asked me to be gentle. I didn’t believe her, but she still seemed like she really wanted to do it (the memories of chad made her horny :feelspuke:). We ended up fucking, and as I came in her pussy, she moaned “I love you hiddenuzer :ahegao:“ (typical roastie, she thought it would be funny to say something like that to an incel :feelsseriously:) Afterwards, as we were cuddling, she said that since I took her virginity, we had to get married, but could see past her bullshit because I’m so blackpilled :feelsYall:. The wedding is next week at my local church (wants to show chad that she is a good wife :feelsPop:)

It’s so over for me brocels :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:. I’m the only real trucel here. I guess I’m just going to ldar, because I’m so much of a trucel.
(In a video game)

Your entire account has to be satire.

fucking caged:feelskek::feelskek:

its a joke did you not get it
its a repost from here