Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's pathetic to having nothing to DIE for

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
My bully, my uncle, my friend. They have all committed suicide, and I have to commend the intellect, the boldness, the CLARITY of purpose it must have taken to do that. All you dumb fucks that love being alive-- what you don't understand about me is that I'm only alive because I have nothing to DIE FOR. I would fucking love that. What a life story. To live so lofty, to have that passion, to be fully cognizant of what your limit is-- to draw your line in the sand, and say, if I don't have this, it's not worth it-- I quit.

My bully, I think, shot himself because he did it all, got bored, and saw everything going downhill from there. My uncle hanged himself because he was gonna get divorced from the love of his life. My friend jumped off a bridge, because he FAILED to live up to his expectations.

It's actually absurd that relationship I have with life is so broken and so and lacking in purpose-- that there is nothing that can be taken away from me insofar that I would want to end it all. I'm ALWAYS at rock bottom, a state of limbo where it's all shit, and stays shitty enough to just want to stay in limbo so I can shitpost and masturbate as long as humanly possible. I never had any high expectations for myself. I knew I would amount to nothing the very first day I moved into a white neighborhood, and had sand stuffed into my mouth from bullies that were superior to me in every way. To have lived so long, conditioned as a walking humiliation machine-- what did it matter that they laughed AT ME, when at least by being bullied I got some form of attention in the first place. :feelscry:

I'm alive because my life is so shit, I just naturally have the delusion that something mildly pleasant could happen tomorrow. Maybe Ill look at the ground while I'm walking and find a dollar :incel:. Just even having a thought that pathetic, to a normie, I SHOULD kill myself. Nobody living should be that pathetic. But no. I really do have this low of expectations for myself.

Logically, if I were more genetically superior and I had as shitty a life as I had, I'd probably be much more likely to kill myself. Part of the blackpill is a dark-humored sense of self-acceptance. OF COURSE my life is shit. I'm a chink with a 2" dick with autism. But this ties in with ER. He was born with a set of expectations, his father was a Chad Englishman, and prominent filmmaker. His expectations were clear: he wanted a blonde Stacy. He wanted love. He wanted acceptance. To not be bullied. He had the delusion to think that all these things were within his grasp because of his father's wealth and genes. Yet, he failed at all of these things, because everything about his asianness made him weak, held him back from what he felt he was entitled to. It's no wonder he lashed out at the world the way he did. But this is why the blackpill is so wild. While it has indeed saved my life, and I'm sure many of yours-- is that even a good thing?? When you're only alive because you're just NOT aware of what could be better??

If we were nobler creatures, we'd probably also be on that suicide list.

Last edited:
Forgotten about in life and death from womb to tomb our lives are meaningless devoid of any sort of importance to the world and the people around us what must a man do.

Fuck that I got my dignity to die for

An inkie who has actually seen it all

yes it was a combination of failing STEM at an elite program and being a permavirgin FOB
Typical rice and curry reason for suicide: excessive pressure to succeed from parents and community. :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope: How did his parents take his death? Do they understand that their pressure is what led their son to kill himself?

Typical rice and curry reason for suicide: excessive pressure to succeed from parents and community. :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope: How did his parents take his death? Do they understand that their pressure is what led their son to kill himself?
I dunno how their parents felt. They are slant eyed bugmen :chad:

Dying is for cucks and niggers

But do you have anything to kill for? :feelsLSD:

RATS & FOXES INSTRUCTIONS FOR WW2 IN THE DESERT USING LEGO BRICKS (the only thing keeping me going, the only thing giving me motivation, the only thing that gives me purpose)

My bully, my uncle, my friend. They have all committed suicide, and I have to commend the intellect, the boldness, the CLARITY of purpose it must have taken to do that. All you dumb fucks that love being alive-- what you don't understand about me is that I'm only alive because I have nothing to DIE FOR. I would fucking love that. What a life story. To live so lofty, to have that passion, to be fully cognizant of what your limit is-- to draw your line in the sand, and say, if I don't have this, it's not worth it-- I quit.

My bully, I think, shot himself because he did it all, got bored, and saw everything going downhill from there. My uncle hanged himself because he was gonna get divorced from the love of his life. My friend jumped off a bridge, because he FAILED to live up to his expectations.

It's actually absurd that relationship I have with life is so broken and so and lacking in purpose-- that there is nothing that can be taken away from me insofar that I would want to end it all. I'm ALWAYS at rock bottom, a state of limbo where it's all shit, and stays shitty enough to just want to stay in limbo so I can shitpost and masturbate as long as humanly possible. I never had any high expectations for myself. I knew I would amount to nothing the very first day I moved into a white neighborhood, and had sand stuffed into my mouth from bullies that were superior to me in every way. To have lived so long, conditioned as a walking humiliation machine-- what did it matter that they laughed AT ME, when I was THAT desperate for a second of attention in the first place. :feelscry:

I'm alive because my life is so shit, I just naturally have the delusion that something mildly pleasant could happen tomorrow. Maybe Ill look at the ground while I'm walking and find a dollar :incel:. Just even having a thought that pathetic, to a normie, I SHOULD kill myself. Nobody living should be that pathetic. But no. I really do have this low of expectations for myself.

Logically, if I were more genetically superior and I had as shitty a life as I had, I'd probably be much more likely to kill myself. Part of the blackpill is a dark-humored sense of self-acceptance. OF COURSE my life is shit. I'm a chink with a 2" dick with autism. But this ties in with ER. He was born with a set of expectations, his father was a Chad Englishman, and prominent filmmaker. His expectations were clear: he wanted a blonde Stacy. He wanted love. He wanted acceptance. To not be bullied. He had the delusion to think that all these things were within his grasp because of his father's wealth and genes. Yet, he failed at all of these things, because everything about his asianness made him weak, held him back from what he felt he was entitled to. It's no wonder he lashed out at the world the way he did. But this is why the blackpill is so wild. While it has indeed saved my life, and I'm sure many of yours-- is that even a good thing?? When you're only alive because you're just NOT aware of what could be better??

Im ugly as shit and there goes my day ruined!

I dont love being alive but im a coward its not easy to just shoot yourself when you are still somewhat sane

The only thing I could die for is the incel cause

It's because ugly losers aren't even in the game of life.

66500c1f784fc7ab9060b56b911c050e

John 14:6 Jesus , said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life! No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 3:16-17
16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 God did not send the Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through Him.

It's because ugly losers aren't even in the game of life.

View attachment 1003827
How are we spared the knowledge of defeat? Life has been almost constant defeat for me. Especially interacting with foids over text made me crave female presence like nothing else. Getting a bit of a taste for how life could have been if I wasn’t ugly. Maybe the internet actually increases our suffering after all.

How are we spared the knowledge of defeat? Life has been almost constant defeat for me. Especially interacting with foids over text made me crave female presence like nothing else. Getting a bit of a taste for how life could have been if I wasn’t ugly. Maybe the internet actually increases our suffering after all.
I mean people usually don't expect success from uggos.
Normies are under constant pressure of 'fitting in'.

I would've shot myself last night if I had access to a pistol

I can't be bothered to kill myself

It's actually absurd that relationship I have with life is so broken and so and lacking in purpose-- that there is nothing that can be taken away from me insofar that I would want to end it all. I'm ALWAYS at rock bottom, a state of limbo where it's all shit, and stays shitty enough to just want to stay in limbo so I can shitpost and masturbate as long as humanly possible. I never had any high expectations for myself. I knew I would amount to nothing the very first day I moved into a white neighborhood, and had sand stuffed into my mouth from bullies that were superior to me in every way. To have lived so long, conditioned as a walking humiliation machine-- what did it matter that they laughed AT ME, when I was THAT desperate for a second of attention in the first place. :feelscry:

I think I understand what you mean, though I am not sure if this is not just a way to mask cowardliness to take your own life. Maybe it's a bit of both.

I feel the same way but even when I would resolve to killing myself I doubt I could make it happen, because I fear the process.

I think I understand what you mean, though I am not sure if this is not just a way to mask cowardliness to take your own life. Maybe it's a bit of both.

I feel the same way but even when I would resolve to killing myself I doubt I could make it happen, because I fear the process.
i am a coward, so its definitely not cowardice. It's more that killing myself wouldn't EXCITE me-- I don't see killing myself as part of the puzzle because I never sought to complete the puzzle. I haven't dropped as hard as the suicides that I knew of, because I was always baseline bottom tier to begin with.

i am a coward, so its definitely not cowardice. It's more that killing myself wouldn't EXCITE me-- I don't see killing myself as part of the puzzle because I never sought to complete the puzzle. I haven't dropped as hard as the suicides that I knew of, because I was always baseline bottom tier to begin with.
Shit is fucked, I think nothing will change. Just wait and then you die of heart attack or some shit when youre old. We are basically mistake in the system, never meant to exist and now we just exist for no reason and forced to suffer it till death.

retarded world fuck all this shit

Brutal as fuck, man. Basically what you're trying to convey is that there's no point in suicide, because we were never alive in the first place.

Being bullied and being at rockbottom your whole life isnt enough of a reason to go ER?
I already explained, as odd as it sounds, I haven't hit rock bottom or even know what that is

Brutal. NevER began for modcels.