Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It’s really just sad how much of this forum is not real

Celasius

Celasius

★★★★
The user @Eremetic copypastamaxxing posts made in the past (including mine) on ID. @TheIncelPill turning out to be a woman after 6 years of being here. More and more users with 10k posts end up getting banned for being ‘bluepilled infiltrators’ like @Soulflayer. Almost all the users who advocate rape and violence also end up the same.

My question is, does this forum even have any users who are NOT associated with r/IncelTear? Or does it exist merely for them and their terminally online cognitively disoriented Discord members to constantly brigade, support each other and spew hate? :feelsseriously:

I hate people who socialize

The user @Eremetic copypastamaxxing posts made in the past (including mine) on ID. @TheIncelPill turning out to be a woman after 6 years of being here. More and more users with 10k posts end up getting banned for being ‘bluepilled infiltrators’ like @Soulflayer. Almost all the users who advocate rape and violence also end up the same.

My question is, does this forum even have any users who are NOT associated with r/IncelTear? Or does it exist merely for them and their terminally online cognitively disoriented Discord members to constantly brigade, support each other and spew hate? :feelsseriously:
Most incels in the real world are bluepilled, so it’s not surprising. Plus, those incelselfie subs proved most people who claim to be incel are really just normies.
FF43FA3E 9C60 414D BA86 DF18D2974917

Obsessed, I don’t copypastamaxx, you schizo. Keep on admiring. My content is original and unique, continue coping.

lot of ppl here are just young and edgy tbh, its fun pass time for them

I'm pretty sure there are known users here that have girlfriends, or niggas that call themselves hideous sub-5s, that are straight up above average...

Yeah, shit is depressing. We cant even have one safe space. Have you heard that @MurderMario turned out to be a Pinkwell alt account?

My question is, does this forum even have any users who are NOT associated with r/IncelTear?
I'm associated with the german BKA if that counts

Fucked up how we can't even have our own space without being violated

I still don't understand how guys with jaws and eyes like that even came to consider themselves incels, and I don't think I ever will.
well it's funny to them. just like how it's a trend on tiktok and twitter. it's a funny pastime to use incel lingo to them

Most incels in the real world are bluepilled, so it’s not surprising. Plus, those incelselfie subs proved most people who claim to be incel are really just normies.
View attachment 930736
I still don't understand how guys with jaws and eyes like that even came to consider themselves incels, and I don't think I ever will.
I don’t think those are users, or at least not all of them are. The guy in the center-left is Lorenzo Zurzolo, an Italian actor

The very nature of the internet is fake, people pretend to be someone or something they are not because everybody is anonymous, it has been like this since the beginning

This picture is obviously a joke/meme

Also being autistic can be enough to be an incel even with decent looks

View attachment 930736
if that is real I call survivorship bias. Only the good looking ones post their pictures, anyone truly ugly is hiding his face from the world

They seem pretty young. Maybe just getting addicted to vidya in their teen years and becoming socially isolated because of it. And spending all day at the PC as a consequence. Absolutely 0.00% chance any of them ever seriously tried to get a date/laid before. If they did it was with e-girls online, the one place where their looks don't matter :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:.

if that is real I call survivorship bias. Only the good looking ones post their pictures, anyone truly ugly is hiding his face from the world
Considering the number of people who make NT posts I suspect that most people here are just autistic and not actually ugly.

The only real incel forum was early Reddit incels and braincels. It's over now. For all of us. But especially me.

All my posts are real, I have never posted on inceltear

Why aren't we even allowed a place to talk in peace.
Do they hate us that much? We're already going to die alone and unloved.

I'm the last truecel

Sometimes i question it myself, sometime sit seems am the only trucel here.

Considering the number of people who make NT posts I suspect that most people here are just autistic and not actually ugly.
true, those chads in the pic though are too attractive for that to make them into incels

Yeah, shit is depressing. We cant even have one safe space. Have you heard that @MurderMario turned out to be a Pinkwell alt account?
what's the beef with Pinkwell?

i really don't think sexhavers are on this forum posting. they are having sex, going out to eat, going to the movies, etc. why would they be on here? i could be wrong but i doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back