Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Its sad how youre only young for 10 years

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
More like 5. From 15 to 20, thats pretty much all there is to life. Youre supposed to make those years your best so youre able to reflect on them and cope later on to keep living. Just 5 years of enjoyment and an eternity of being old afterwards. Life is truly a scam.

I wish human's lifespan was only 20 years.

I agree, it's funny how people slave away at work and end up dying before they retire or can't do anything in retirement.

I wish human's lifespan was only 20 years.
This is literally how long humans are supposed to live. Past 30 there is nothing for us, living 80 years is just so unnatural. Old people barely look human.

More like 5. From 15 to 20, thats pretty much all there is to life. Youre supposed to make those years your best so youre able to reflect on them and cope later on to keep living. Just 5 years of enjoyment and an eternity of being old afterwards. Life is truly a scam.
That is totally true.

The system is rigged to control those years, enforcing social integration and what not. The system should be doing everything it can to make sure those years work for the person.

The state could easily create a social platform, like Myspace, that worked in which people could meet anyone freely and enjoy those years. How much would it cost compared to the cost of destroyed lives and the ever emergence of any incels that are good for nothing.

Truth is, government wants weak people, and so divide and conquer starts in school and continues to year 40 when they can seafley let you out and you cant do anything.

15-20

already almost past it. done literally nothing noteworthy. holy fuck this is hard to bear

15-20

already almost past it. done literally nothing noteworthy. holy fuck this is hard to bear

Wait how old are you? I always used to take you as being older than me.

Entirely subjective. Chads can pull sluts well into their 20s and 30s

It’s really more like 13-22

tbf gandy got laid at 21. id say if you havent got laid by the time you graduate uni its ogre

tbh getting older isn't so bad, people tend to respect you more