Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's saddening that there's no 'high school romance' or anything of such equivalent in real life.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Let's be honest all those high school sweetheart type girls that you see in Anime and Movies don't exist in real life.

Even if some girl somehow was kind to you and showed interest how can you be sure she isn't fucking guys on the side and being a whore? in our modern world with the onset of internet it's impossible to be sure right? i knew about it already of course but i recently watched a Anime Movie about this sort of thing and when i thought about it.. it made me quite sad.

Let's be honest all those high school sweetheart type girls that you see in Anime and Movies don't exist in real life.

they do but their giga whores and only pretend to be innocent sweethearts around incels/normies

Even if some girl somehow was kind to you and showed interest how can you be sure she isn't fucking guys on the side and being a whore? in our modern world with the onset of internet it's impossible to be sure right? i knew about it already of course but i recently watched a Anime Movie about this sort of thing and when i thought about it.. it made me quite sad.

Yeah - People - especially children basically learn by copying those around them.

When you have kids consuming large amounts of mass media you are essentially becoming a simulacra of what the degenerates in mass media want you to be. All the highschool movies are just bullshit written by middle aged depressed pedophile Jewish writers. They don't know what real life is and even if they did its not what they want to portray on film.

hmm idk, if you take her virginity and you're chad there's a chance she won't cheat and it will work out. granted it's rare these days though

This is not true. They absolutely do/did exist.