Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It’s scary how I can’t go anywhere without seeing a foid with different colored hair

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
It really just goes to show how much our culture has changed for the worse because of feminism. I’m sure you all see it too, at the gym today, MULITPLE foids had purple and pink hair. Kek at the clown world. We are fucking done for

it appears to be the norm for foids nowadays, all the colored hair shit

Haven't been out in almost a year, but when I was in uni I used to see foids with different hair colours; green, blue, pink, etc. They also dressed like filthy hippies, some of them were even barefoot.

Honestly women dye their hair fake blonde more than any other.

Haven't been out in almost a year, but when I was in uni I used to see foids with different hair colours; green, blue, pink, etc. They also dressed like filthy hippies, some of them were even barefoot.
they dress up for Chad only

It really just goes to show how much our culture has changed for the worse because of feminism. I’m sure you all see it too, at the gym today, MULITPLE foids had purple and pink hair. Kek at the clown world. We are fucking done for
"We're all so unique and individualistic!"
*proceeds to define herself by her appearance alone and dyes her hair like literally 10 million other foids*
*doesn't define herself by unique tought at all*
"teehee we're so individualistic"

Stay away from them, they're mostly mentally ill.

I like that shit, even though I know it's indicative of a feminist retard

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back