Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's seems that many people don't know that is Aryan.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
To avoid endless discussions ( which are inevitable ), Aryan usually refers to those who speak Indo-European languages and ancient Indo-Iranians ( Northern Indian, of course ).
Darius the Great ( Persian king ) referred to himself as 'Aryan'.
'Aryan' absolutely doesn't equal Western European or 'white' in the narrow sense.
Also, great ancient civilizations of Egypt, Mesopotamia and Crete weren't 'Aryan' so 'Aryan' doesn't mean superior.
In 15th century BC Aryans Mittani lost battle of Meggido to Egyptians.

fax my nigger

all "whites" aren't aryan but all aryan are white

To avoid endless discussions ( which are inevitable ), Aryan usually refers to those who speak Indo-European languages and ancient Indo-Iranians ( Northern Indian, of course ).
Darius the Great ( Persian king ) referred to himself as 'Aryan'.
'Aryan' absolutely doesn't equal Western European or 'white' in the narrow sense.
Also, great ancient civilizations of Egypt, Mesopotamia and Crete weren't 'Aryan' so 'Aryan' doesn't mean superior.
In 15th century BC Aryans Mittani lost battle of Meggido to Egyptians.
Are Nordics Aryans ? People of Scandinavia ? Their language is Indo European family tree I think.

Water post. Literally anyone with above room temperature IQ knows this.

Are Nordics Aryans ? People of Scandinavia ? Their language is Indo European family tree I think.
Nordic languages are Indo-European except Finnish and Saami.

'Land of the Aryans'.

IMG 2918
IMG 2389

View: https://youtu.be/RFH5y_qE61s?si=u6Cy6LegDVhbyrSg

Last edited:
Aryan is a misnomer, indo Aryan is a linguistic term applied to speakers of Indo-Aryan languages mostly spoken in northern India. That's all there is to it, there is no Aryan race or people's.

Nazis called Nordids Aryans.

Aryan usually refers to those who speak Indo-European languages and ancient Indo-Iranians ( Northern Indian, of course ).
“Usually”? Lol no. It’s used that way only by jeets and Iranians. “Aryan” in the West has an association with the Nazis and therefore carries the connotation they gave it, aka it broadly refers to Proto-Indo-Europeans and people of that descent
Yamnaya (strongest contender for PIE urheimat) DNA peaks in Northern Europeans

Last edited:
Also, great ancient civilizations of Egypt, Mesopotamia and Crete weren't 'Aryan' so 'Aryan' doesn't mean superior
I agree with this actually, was planning to make a long thread on the subject soon. White genetic superiority was shaped by many factors like cold weather conditions, fierce mating competitions, etc. Descending from strong ancient populations certainly plays a role in it, but modern white suprematists tend to have a far too monocausalist view thinking it’s the only reason

Are you fucking stupid? What does this even mean? In Southern European ethnicities, Yamnaya DNA averages anywhere from 18 to 40% depending on the group. The component is higher in Northern and Central Europeans, peaking in Northern Euros at like 50-55% on average

Which white Europeans are non-Aryan to you? And what do you mean “all Aryans are white”? Tajiks have a strong Yamnaya component, are they white to you?

I agree with this actually, was planning to make a long thread on the subject soon. White genetic superiority was shaped by many factors like cold weather conditions, fierce mating competitions, etc. Descending from strong ancient populations certainly plays a role in it, but modern white suprematists tend to have a far too monocausalist view thinking it’s the only reason
Yeah sure Chinese and Japanese aren't as tall as Northern Europeans but their histories and countries are arguable way more advanced than Europeans. I have legit seen some Nordicists claim ancient China was founded by Red Haired white people which is laughable. Seems everyone does a little bit of We Wuzzery these days.

Nazis called Nordids Aryans.
Idk why people like OP get so hung up on the technical definition. Like yeah now we know “Aryan” was first used by the Proto-Indo-Iranians, not all Proto-Indo-Europeans, but Proto-Indo-European descent is now the colloquial definition of the term.

Many terms end up taking on connotations that contradict their actual meaning, it’s annoying but it’s commonplace enough that people shouldn’t treat it like this much of a shocker when it happens. And it’s not like the Nazis intentionally ascribed an incorrect definition to “Aryan”, they did their best with the info that was available at the time

Yeah sure Chinese and Japanese aren't as tall as Northern Europeans but their histories and countries are arguable way more advanced than Europeans
Yeah, Northeast Asians are another good example of a cold-adapted race aside from whites.
I have legit seen some Nordicists claim ancient China was founded by Red Haired white people which is laughable. Seems everyone does a little bit of We Wuzzery these days.
Yeah it really is laughable. Makes no sense that whites of all people would need to we wuz on others’ history, so my guess is they just do that to reinforce their monocausalist view of history where you need to have dat Aryan blood an shie to be superior. I’ve even seen a Nordicist on social media claim the Jomon of Japan are a brother race to whites just cause they and the Yamnaya both come from the Tianyuan Man or some shit

Aryan usually refers to those who speak Indo-European languages and ancient Indo-Iranians ( Northern Indian, of course ).
Evola's definition of aryanism and his books were rejected by the SS because he was not really aryan as a non germanic / anglo-saxon :lul:
The word aryan has lost its meaning a long time ago and I prefer to refer to people by their geographic origins (nordic / med / sea ...) which makes more sense in this day and age.

Idk why people like OP get so hung up on the technical definition. Like yeah now we know “Aryan” was first used by the Proto-Indo-Iranians, not all Proto-Indo-Europeans, but Proto-Indo-European descent is now the colloquial definition of the term.

Many terms end up taking on connotations that contradict their actual meaning, it’s annoying but it’s commonplace enough that people shouldn’t treat it like this much of a shocker when it happens. And it’s not like the Nazis intentionally ascribed an incorrect definition to “Aryan”, they did their best with the info that was available at the time
Because nazis looked down on slavs and some other east europeans who also share the same heritage.
Even in this forum some dumbasses write that Slavs aren't white.
Also south Germans don't look blonde and in some EE places there are probably more blondies with blue eyes than in whole South Germany.

Evola's definition of aryanism and his books were rejected by the SS because he was not really aryan as a non germanic / anglo-saxon :lul:
The word aryan has lost its meaning a long time ago and I prefer to refer to people by their geographic origins (nordic / med / sea ...) which makes more sense in this day and age.
Yes. It's also stupid to feel superior because of le 'Aryans'. It's reminds of the old historiography in Europe when everyone tried to prove that their ancestors were Romans like you can't be a great nation without any connection to Ancient Rome at all.

Even in this forum some dumbasses write that Slavs aren't white.
Curry and sand idiots mostly
Also south Germans don't look blonde and in some EE places there are probably more blondies with blue eyes than in whole South Germany.
Yeah. Thing is Aryan doesn’t really mean blonde anyway, I think the Nazis came to the conclusion that the purest Aryans were blonde simply because the ethnicities with the highest Aryan mixture also tended to be mostly blonde.

Truth is blonde hair is just a North European low UV climate adaptation. The Yamnaya were in truth mostly dark-haired and looked more similar to modern Meds than modern Nords

Last edited:
Are you fucking stupid? What does this even mean? In Southern European ethnicities, Yamnaya DNA averages anywhere from 18 to 40% depending on the group. The component is higher in Northern and Central Europeans, peaking in Northern Euros at like 50-55% on average

Which white Europeans are non-Aryan to you? And what do you mean “all Aryans are white”? Tajiks have a strong Yamnaya component, are they white to you?
R1A1* haplogroup inheritors are white. Look at the Kalash people.

You are a retarded Dravidian savage. In the past, people of your kind would've been killed for even looking in my direction.

R1A1* haplogroup inheritors are white. Look at the Kalash people.
Again, you’re a fucking idiot. Finns are some of the purest Yamnaya descendants in the world and have one of the highest rates of both blue eyes and blonde hair. Yet less than 10% have an R1A or R1B Y-haplogroup at all. Your haplogroup is determined by a small proportion of your DNA.

Most Kalash don’t have Indo-Nordic pheno either, moron. They’re about as “white” as Pashtuns on average.

72% of Bengali Brahmins have R1a1. Do these people look remotely white to you?

You are a retarded Dravidian savage. In the past, people of your kind would've been killed for even looking in my direction.
Cope, faggot. You rot on an incel forum like the rest of us, you are nothing. Have fun never passing down your “”superior”” genes, cunt :feelskek:

Last edited:
Yamnaya = PIE according to the Nazis. Proto Indo european they thought anyone who was Yamnaya was Aryan and highest Yamnaya in Nordics basically

Cope, faggot. You rot on an incel forum like the rest of us, you are nothing. Have fun never passing down your “”superior”” genes, cunt :feelskek:
Dnr and u writing paragraphs my nigga be sure to type more

who gives a shit

If you wanted to pass off as having done this you should’ve quoted the first part of the post or at least the whole thing indiscriminately, not the end of it you absolute fucking retard :feelskek:

Tiktok attention span AND nigspeak. Yeah this part of your custom title
definitely checks out :feelshaha: Hey, at least you’re aware of it
i can tell ur mad by the way you posted two comments.

keep writing paragraphs my nigga

Decent thread.

I'm done.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back