Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy it’s so easy to get girls in college bro

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
niggas will say this and honestly they’re not wrong but it’s soy af to think that we are the same in anyway at all.

some average 5’11 White guy can easily get a gir here, all he’d need to do is be social and open himself up to converse with girls.

Meanwhile a guy like me
1. I won’t start up a conversation with a girl, literally no point cause its boring
2. it’s corny as hell and seems desperate
3. I don’t like them enough

also just one look in the mirror is enough to know and any hope is just delusion meant to give my brain a feeling that it’s not completely over when it is

Too bad I am banned from my local college over bullshit

They want sub 5s dead or in jail they really do

just one look in the mirror is enough to know and any hope is just delusion meant to give my brain a feeling that it’s not completely over when it is

Say nigger, not the retarded zoomer version of the word

170px-Eggman.jpg
just enroll theory

Women on my campus treat me like complete shit. Can't imagine what the reaction would be like if I approached them.

Reminder that this user has quite literally had foids openly give him IOIs and instead of reciprocating he made autistic bragthreads about them on .is. :feelskek:

Reminder that this user has quite literally had foids openly give him IOIs and instead of reciprocating he made autistic bragthreads about them on .is. :feelskek:
is this true mr orangutan

170px-Eggman.jpg
just enroll theory
Mog me tbh
what about 5'6
yes
Women on my campus treat me like complete shit. Can't imagine what the reaction would be like if I approached them.
yea it’s already bad when I don’t even show signs of liking them
Jew negro mutt cope
is this true mr orangutan
^

Jew negro mutt cope

^
Is trolling on an obscure incel forum really that entertaining to you bro? Guess I'll just have to wait a couple of months until your sperg ass disappears again. :feelscomfy:

Is trolling on an obscure incel forum really that entertaining to you bro? Guess I'll just have to wait a couple of months until your sperg ass disappears again. :feelscomfy:
Cope
I’m not trolling

Meanwhile a guy like me
1. I won’t start up a conversation with a girl, literally no point cause its boring
2. it’s corny as hell and seems desperate
3. I don’t like them enough

also just one look in the mirror is enough to know and any hope is just delusion meant to give my brain a feeling that it’s not completely over when it is

I fucking hate my course FUCK. If I could go back in time I would bitchslap my younger self for being so retarded. If I don't ropemaxx I'm now destined to be a goddamned STEMcel, not to mention there are like 3 women in my course and SOMEHOW THEY ARE ALL BASIC FUCKING STACIES DESPITE BEING IN STEM. Are all women really just the same???

If I could go back in time I would've chosen something like English or History or Economics or some shit, all I know from doing my degree is that I DON'T WANT TO GET A FUCKING JOB IN THE DEGREE FIELD. All three women in my course have several beta orbiters because it's STEM of course there are soypricks willing to bend over and be their chair just for a whiff of pussy.

In all honesty I will just ropemaxx after I graduate. Hearing chads shriek and drink at night in groups with foids attached to their hip is stressing me out. Seeing assignment after assignment pop up on my feed and I just don't give a shit it is all boring drivel. Attending lectures does nothing but make me feel like shit because people give me disgusting looks and avoid me. I can't focus on anything at all. Knowing that after I finish this hellish experience with nothing gained I will have to enter another hellish, more monotonous, more laborious hell as a wagie having never experienced a single iota of an exalted life that makes people tolerate being a wagie makes me want to curl up into a ball and cry.

I was around normies in the dorms in college back in 2003-2005, and the chicks that would hang out made a point of ignoring me whenever I was talking in the groups.

I hate it when pepole say to "get your foot though the door" my brother the door is locked