Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over it's so fgucking over beyopnd repair

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
I tried to gymcel maXxed today and it appeares I can't do more than 3 pull ups. JFL at myself, what was I thinking ? It's brutally over. Lesson of the story : never try.

Chad doesn't have to try :blackpill:

hmmm i wonder if that's ever happened to anyone starting out on the gym :feelswhere: clearly people are born being able to lift hundreds of kg.

Nigga, pullups are pretty hard and most people can't even get one done. Keep doing, you will make it :feelsokman:

Also, whats the Z 2022 sign in your signature about?

u expect to do more than 3 when ur just starting out? 3 is actually pretty good. in a month you'll be doing 5-8, in 2 months 10+. first time i did pull-ups i remember getting DOMS, because i exerted myself too much with negatives. muscle pain lasted for like 1,5-2 weeks

Chad doesn't have to try :blackpill:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelscry:

hmmm i wonder if that's ever happened to anyone starting out on the gym :feelswhere: clearly people are born being able to lift hundreds of kg.
idk i is low iq tbh

It takes time, keep at it
Nigga, pullups are pretty hard and most people can't even get one done. Keep doing, you will make it :feelsokman:
will try buddy boyos thanks :feelsautistic:

Also, whats the Z 2022 sign in your signature about?
It's about Eric Zemmour who is a based candidate to become next president of France in the 2022 election. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

It's about Eric Zemmour who is a based candidate to become next president of France in the 2022 election. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
The name rings, wasn't he a jew that still has some right wing talking points and was "yes"-tier on some recent discussion?

The name rings, wasn't he a jew that still has some right wing talking points and was "yes"-tier on some recent discussion?
Exactly. And he's also very high IQ.

u expect to do more than 3 when ur just starting out? 3 is actually pretty good. in a month you'll be doing 5-8, in 2 months 10+. first time i did pull-ups i remember getting DOMS, because i exerted myself too much with negatives. muscle pain lasted for like 1,5-2 weeks

Shit's brutal. Did you keep at it ?

Exactly. And he's also very high IQ.
Just realized your avi is this dude. When I first saw your avi, before we had this talk, I thought "must be a southern frenchman"
jfl is race that obvious or am I just skilled from reading third reich race theory books?

I tried to gymcel maXxed today and it appeares I can't do more than 3 pull ups. JFL at myself, what was I thinking ? It's brutally over. Lesson of the story : never try.
Just keep doing them bro. I made it from 0 pull ups to 12

keep going at it admire your dedication brocel.:feelsYall:

Shit's brutal. Did you keep at it ?
Yeah I can do about 15 with perfect form now. I also was only able to do 3 when i just started. Hit a bit of a plateau now though, will need to add extra weight to increase rep count but too lazy for that. Pull-ups are the best exercise, period. It's not only your lats you're training, forearms, bis & tris, delts, and core as well