Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

it's so funny how cognitively inferior most pseudo intellectuals are

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
I outperformed the majority of these tryhard faggots at school. How can you cope that there are people better than you at things you pour your heart into? Id genuinely commit suicide if i was them ngl

And yet they get to live normal lives and have relationships. At the end of the day, they won. They got no reason to rope, they're content. Most normies have never considered suicide in their life and have never had a reason to.

I outperformed the majority of these tryhard faggots at school. How can you cope that there are people better than you at things you pour your heart into? Id genuinely commit suicide if i was them ngl
i resign myself to eating fishsticks with mayonaise and enjoying my neet day :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
livin' it up like im 12, because i am (mentally) (boogie woogie :feelsautistic:)

And yet they get to live normal lives and have relationships. At the end of the day, they won. They got no reason to rope, they're content. Most normies have never considered suicide in their life and have never had a reason to.
Normies are originally more suicidal but for very shallow reasons. They have friends and all that stuff that gives semblance of a good life but they just cant take it and need to be depressed lmao. Usually they're kinda depressed cuz of npc brain and also want attention. After teens though yea, incels lose big time in the mental health department.

Pseuds are so smart and unique until you bring up anything related to the blackpill and they have the same reaction as every other NPC retard

i resign myself to eating fishsticks with mayonaise and enjoying my neet day :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
livin' it up like im 12, because i am (mentally) (boogie woogie :feelsautistic:)
i wish man, i wish

Same that is real shit I do

theyre all such fags its impossible to talk to them

they pretend to be turbo intelligent but cant follow an ounce of rhetoric to save their lives

I remember some foid complaining about fucking up her exam and failing and saying shes a "burnt out former gifted kid"

I said "if you were actually gifted, youd be in (insert top uni program in country)"