Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

its so funny how hard people seethe

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
So this random guy kept saying oh "despicablecel" isnt smart. Guess what? I got into the maths advanced class and he didn't. I also stood out in the class. I was in a good school full of top tier students so it was a decent achievement, nothing extraordinary though. Also, this one guy tryharded at every subject and still failed to get into the advanced math class. He used to make fun of me doing no work in class. Like bro, I'm superior to you and you will understand soon but it's good you're overconfident now so you can be brought down to earth very soon chap. Another guy who hated on me admitted to me being good at math when i got into the class so despite hating me he knew i was talented. Even nowadays, inferior people seethe for me: ethnics, mentally disabled whites, etc. They are descended from blue collar workers and office armchair speds while im descended from various stem high iq people.

Yeah... You descended from...

But... It ends there.

I'm seething.
We all seethe here.
You'll seethe too!