Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

it's so funny how there are niggas who can't even understand basic spatial instructions

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
like bro just imagine turning the cube multiple times in ur mind is it that hard? my half med friend said he couldnt even do that hahhaha. this guy dared to claim he was smart. Like bro if you're not smart just give up on that. Focus on your strengths like acting like a female in social situations to get the right responses and perceptions.

It's so funny how there are niggas who claim to not care about their intelligence and that creativity and looks matter more when you confront them about it. However, you see them in their own time caring a lot bout their intelligence lmao. I dont wish i was asian though!!!! I don't even care about being half asian but these niggas think asians are some gods cause theyre so retarded.

I'm good at puzzles video games.

I always had difficulty in other subjects but when it comes to logic it is my only strong point.

I'm good at puzzles video games.

I always had difficulty in other subjects but when it comes to logic it is my only strong point.
there are niggas who cant do any of this shit yet they claim to be smart, even turkish people who failed the sat :feelshaha:

there are niggas who cant do any of this shit yet they claim to be smart, even turkish people who failed the sat :feelshaha:
Most people are street-smart or social-smart because these are skills they can develop due to their neuroatypicality. But when you're a sperg, you're born with innate logic.