Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know it's over when wheat waffles mogs you jfl

Incel_Spears

Incel_Spears

Banned
-
My brain is still shattered, I only realized this today, when you look at some of your older photos you can rate yourself more objectively and my god, the mental breakdown I just had, everytime I do it I realize I'm more and more of an incel than I thought before. Most of y'all won't get it, but recessed maxilla + buldging eyes are so fucking disgusting you can never qualify as a normie, you can never look at yourself and not be disgusted. Most of y'all are normie incels, or cutecels with good fatpads and small cute pointy chin. However when you have legit nasolabial folds from recessed maxilla and absolutely disgusting bug eyes you look so fucking disgusting its ridiculous. I feel so bad for anybody that had to ever even look at me. When you have these failos even this ginger manlet mogs you, he lives rent free in my head now.

wheat waffles is a normie

Wheat who? I dont even like waffles, Eggs comes out of chicken vagina and ive seen one up close when a farmer told me to behead a chicken, The whole creature reeked putrid fesikh!

wheat waffles is a normie

hes a cuck who learned blackpill big deal
everyone in manosphere knows hes a bluepilled cuck

first hes already tall at 5'10
white
sub-6

he was never a incel
same as that faker facelms some 6'5 nigga who looked like jayz jfl :lul:

honestly,Chad Waffles mogs almost everyone on this site. He has had several relationships, is NT, is low inhib, and is the definition of a fakecel

its over when a normie mogs u? water much?

Of course he Mogs, he is a normie & has had GF.

Title should be you know it’s over when saint samentertainmentcel mogs you,

Wheat Waffles isn't even that ugly bro

He isnt even that bad looking. He can easily improve by losing some weight and coloring his hair and eyebrows

he is not an incel nigga, he has had many relationships in the past, he is just blackpilled

first hes already tall at
Despicable Me Lol GIF

Most of y'all won't get it, but recessed maxilla + buldging eyes are so fucking disgusting you can never qualify as a normie, you can never look at yourself and not be disgusted. Most of y'all are normie incels, or cutecels with good fatpads and small cute pointy chin. However when you have legit nasolabial folds from recessed maxilla and absolutely disgusting bug eyes you look so fucking disgusting its ridiculous. I feel so bad for anybody that had to ever even look at me.

He mogs me Abit not a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back