Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's starting. Women are actually documenting incel men for their looks on video in public

Streets aren't safe for men anymore

social media isnt real life bro! :soy:
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

no hope for beanercels

social media isnt real life bro! :soy:
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Men just fucking existing: :)

Woman: let's record and make fun of his entire genetical existence that'll show him he isn't human!!

Men just fucking existing: we might as be paradisian.

The 'empathetic' gender. Women are vile and spiteful.

They FUCKING hate subhuman men. They hate normies. They dislike chadlites. They can only tolerate Chads. I wonder for how long.

They FUCKING hate subhuman men. They hate normies. They dislike chadlites. They can only tolerate Chads. I wonder for how long.
Until an erenyeager decides to eradicate them all

Actually the most scary stuff is that there's probably similar videos of us like that, and we have no idea they exist

I dont want this Blackpill incel shit to go mainstream.

Actually the most scary stuff is that there's probably similar videos of us like that, and we have no idea they exist
They might if you know what you look like. Truth be told this will just be the norm until all men get tired of it and go to war with women. World war sexes.

From the looks of it. War is coming

Does anyone have the vid

Most wagiecels need to know about what's coming.
I'm glad I don't work with the public too much because I work as a prep cook and I do some moving work on the side I'm kind of a loser because of my low IQ I would rather become homeless and have to struggle living in the streets then be recorded and laughed at on the internet for all time by these fucking whores I don't really want to exist because I know I'm so repulsive to look at it's awful that I have to exist and deal with these piece of shit people The Bullying never stops it's like the world is trying to push me towards self-termination I only protest by not doing it

I'm glad I don't work with the public too much because I work as a prep cook and I do some moving work on the side I'm kind of a loser because of my low IQ I would rather become homeless and have to struggle living in the streets then be recorded and laughed at on the internet for all time by these fucking whores I don't really want to exist because I know I'm so repulsive to look at it's awful that I have to exist and deal with these piece of shit people The Bullying never stops it's like the world is trying to push me towards self-termination I only protest by not doing it
That's the multiverse council. Your god. Him the Creator the jewator. He is responsible. We will rebel and keep moving forward. We will destroy every organisms retarded ambition with our truth

You should hunt her down and Curb Stomp her stupid Face.

They only accelerate towards day of the rope

At least when guys creepshot it's generally photos of asses so no one can recognize the female.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/1ao75z5/man_is_recorded_as_if_he_were_a_rare_specimen_not/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button
jfl he's minding his own business and a woman just had to record him and post it to tiktok. Jfl wagiecels you need to look out for your backs now.

He should sue the fuck out of her, claiming the video caused emotional distress and is amount to libel.

Even if nothing comes out of it, which would be surprising given that in the US you can make millions if your burn yourself after spilling coffee, it would set a legal precedent and dissuade foids from doing it in the future.

They are only emphatic to what they consider beatiful. If a chad got hurt, foids would be the first one to help him. Same with some "cute animals". But if a sub5 needed help, they would ignore him in purpose, wishing that he will die.

"Empathetic" Gender :feelskek:

Normies and women will night univerally side with the woman

Last edited:
Being 5ft, curry, and round shaped, I fear the guy in this post probably mogs the shit out of me.

go out and touch grass bro! what could go wrong?:soy::soy:

Empathetic gender strikes again.

He should sue the fuck out of her, claiming the video caused emotional distress and is amount to libel.

Even if nothing comes out of it, which would be surprising given that in the US you can make millions if your burn yourself after spilling coffee, it would set a legal precedent and dissuade foids from doing it in the future.
It can't be libel because libel has to be false. His best angle here is to allege racism. It fits well with her remark ("I didn't think they made them like this") and his height is related to his ethnicity. You go to war with the soldiers you've got, not the soldiers you want.

It can't be libel because libel has to be false. His best angle here is to allege racism. It fits well with her remark ("I didn't think they made them like this") and his height is related to his ethnicity. You go to war with the soldiers you've got, not the soldiers you want.
Based

Can it not also be a case of harassment given it was a targeted attempt at ridiculing him in front of a large audience? If not, precedents need to be set for shits like this. I saw another filming by a Russian cunt ridiculing a kid at the gym few months back.

No more going out when it's light outside

The consequences of the Blackpill going mainstream

It can't be libel because libel has to be false
That's a common misconception. Publicly spreading true but damaging information can also constitute libel, unless you're a journalist and the information has confirmed public interest.

This is how bad eugenics is gonna be in the near future, perceived subhumans will be exposed and publicly humiliated and ostracized, you will not be able to mind your own business because your genetics are considered a sin by the normies and foids

Holy shit this is terrible man

Only thing to do at that point is to find her and beat the shit out of her (in videogame ofc)

Can it not also be a case of harassment given it was a targeted attempt at ridiculing him in front of a large audience? If not, precedents need to be set for shits like this. I saw another filming by a Russian cunt ridiculing a kid at the gym few months back.
US justice system really sucks at dealing with groups committing a crime in concert. If 100 people get in your face, in a row, and don't put hands on you, then no crime was committed. But the harm done will be far greater than one person putting hands on you. The law leaves you powerless against this sort of thing, probably because it was formulated to enable this.

This definitely needs to be fixed, but the truth is that Americans don't want to fix it. They like it this way. They generally don't like responsibility, and this not being legal means they might have to exercise some modicum of self-control for the first time in their lives.

What you mean 'safe'? Subhumans' sole purpose in life is to serve as laughing stock for everyone. We only live to make normies feel better about themselves. It's our fate. The only way out is suicide. Incels are a sacrifice to humanity. Normies will always seek to harass and devalue genetically disprivileged people. How else would they regulate their self esteem and maintain their social status? Someone's gotta fill the lowest ranks of hierarchy and I think those people deserve more respect for their self sacrifice. Pay respect to the meat that you eat every day for you owe it your life. Hail Satan.
So you'd accept to be the suffer pain of normies without doing anything?

Yes. I was raised to be an doormat in a family of narcissists and psychopaths.
Never began
f95e609178e6617d1185af9d970a0165.png

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/1ao75z5/man_is_recorded_as_if_he_were_a_rare_specimen_not/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button
jfl he's minding his own business and a woman just had to record him and post it to tiktok. Jfl wagiecels you need to look out for your backs now.

They don't experience suffering or consequences form they action. Every human will become like that if treated like a god . Most women are this stupid-evil . The only thing this guy have to do is going to the police and get a resaricment for this shit .