Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee It's strange how much more cutesy east Asian women are than white women

Are they more cutesy?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
UwU. XD

Do you know what I mean by the title though? My understanding is that it's due to the lower average testosterone levels among east and south east Asian populations.

So you get these women who are less in your face and more cutesy.

Just an interesting thing, I think.

Yes, I've noticed. They have smaller brow ridges.

UwU. XD

Do you know what I mean by the title though? My understanding is that it's due to the lower average testosterone levels among east and south east Asian populations.

So you get these women who are less in your face and more cutesy.

Just an interesting thing, I think.
Its an act smh

The ones who use tons of makeup look fake as fuck

Its an act smh
This. In real life their culture might make them act more submissive but in the end a whore is a whore. It's even more brutal considering the amount of wageslaving sleep deprived Jap bugs working 14 hour shifts and coming home to a literal pod while the noodlewhores get wet to white Chad. :feelskek:

This. In real life their culture might make them act more submissive but in the end a whore is a whore. It's even more brutal considering the amount of wageslaving sleep deprived Jap bugs working 14 hour shifts and coming home to a literal pod while the noodlewhores get wet to white Chad. :feelskek:
Their white europeon knights.
You think theyd simp for me? This is the closet image of reference I can find for my self, its just I don't have black hair and I don't have it styled like a faggot

They are. Look at this cute curryland Noodle JB.

I do like my fellow whites (I sound like a certain group now XD ) but... why is it that white women often can only be cute when they're doing it ironically.

View: https://www.facebook.com/reel/363311132896280

I think... partly it's due to whites (and other races) having higher T levels than east Asians. But also I think it's due to bad upbringing and I think that's the main driving force at this point.

After seeing them without makeup, guess not. But hey, white women also look undead without makeup so maybe we're choosing between shit and piss right now.

In comparison white woman are much more masculine in attitude & appearances. Stocky block shaped shoulders. A macho jawline. A rough voice. Not always obviously but you never see such strange dimorphic features on Asian woman. Japanese for example are like living teddy bears. And with softer voices, less hostile attitude, etc

White women have more diversity in looks

It's just how they hide their inner demon. Asian women pretend the most black women pretend the least.

Time to surgically slant my eyes and move to Japan to fuck a noodlewhore. 1 inch dicks are like BBCs to them