Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its the holiday season and I saw so many goddamn couples last night

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I just wanted to die.

I went to go pickup food last night instead of order delivery. I thought why not? I don't have shit to do and I've wasted too much money with delivery.

On my drive to the restaurant I saw couples. At the restaurant I saw couples. More than usual as this is what sexhavers seem to do during the holiday season.

Btw no lie, in that short time frame I saw one WMBF couple and two WMAF couples. I did see one AMLF (latina) couple.

Fuck... I don't have shit. I wanna see Napoleon at the movies (2023) but I'm afraid I'll see couples.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIsfMO5Jd_w

I just wanted to die.

I went to go pickup food last night instead of order delivery. I thought why not? I don't have shit to do and I've wasted too much money with delivery.

On my drive to the restaurant I saw couples. At the restaurant I saw couples. More than usual as this is what sexhavers seem to do during the holiday season.

Btw no lie, in that short time frame I saw one WMBF couple and two WMAF couples. I did see one AMLF (latina) couple.

Fuck... I don't have shit. I wanna see Napoleon at the movies (2023) but I'm afraid I'll see couples.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIsfMO5Jd_w

Napoleon was a simp for his wife kek

"You are going to be here beside me, in my arms, on my breast, on my mouth? Take wing and come, come!
A kiss on your heart, and one much lower down, much lower!"

"Since I left you, I have been constantly depressed. My happiness is to be near you. Incessantly I live over in my memory your caresses, your tears, your affectionate solicitude. The charms of the incomparable Josephine kindle continually a burning and a glowing flame in my heart. When, free from all solicitude, all harassing care, shall I be able to pass all my time with you, having only to love you"

"I am going to bed with my heart full of your adorable image… I cannot wait to give you proofs of my ardent love… How happy I would be if I could assist you at your undressing, the little firm white breast, the adorable face, the hair tied up in a scarf a la creole."

These were some of the things he wrote to her in his letters to her and these are not even that degenerate kek

Going outside is for Chad Only

That's why i never leave my house :feelscomfy:

Just go out at night

A little update, how was the Napoleon movie if you watched it? In my opinion, it was ass.

Sucked ass. It focused way to much on his personal life.