Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ITS TOO FUCKING HOT

deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
JFC its almost 90 degrees on the eastcoast and my air conditioning barely works. ITS OVER

I HATE living in the ghetto in a poor shit apartment

I don't want to brag...buuuuut I got my A.C. at 67 degrees fahrenheit right now

It's gonna be 103 where I live on Saturday.

tfw you brought a baller ass backup AC last summer in case your central AC shits the bed again

Feels good, man. 75 degrees all day everyday

today was hot as fuck in the sungliht, felt like I was on a frying pan or something
the worse thing is it was almost as bad in the shadow
the only thing that helps is wind and cold water pretty much

tfw you brought a baller ass backup AC last summer in case your central AC shits the bed again

75 is too fucking hot

I have an AC who sucks the warm air out of my room and cools it.So it's pretty nice

There is currently a thunderstorm where I live lol

Fucking agreed. 65-70 is perfect temp range for indoors. I will never understand why people like being hot.

Jealous
My dog is scared because of it. I am not really happy about it tbh.

My dog is scared because of it. I am not really happy about it tbh.

That sucks. I've read that there's solutions for dogs that fear storms though. They make these tight shirts for them and that's supposed to help. You could also make a hideout or something where he could go every time.

nigger

JFC its almost 90 degrees on the eastcoast and my air conditioning barely works. ITS OVER

I HATE living in the ghetto in a poor shit apartment
Yeah I'm on the east coast as well and it's fucked up. Been sweating my ass off every night for weeks and waking up with swamp ass

I worked outside all weekend. now I go back to work with no AC. i like it when chads pass out. I like to hear them complain about how miserable they are in the heat.

it's not the heat that's the worst for me (still, thank God for AC), but the light
I'm very sensitive to light and I can't really go outside in the summer, because everything looks like a blank sheet of paper and my eyes hurt instantly
late autumn and winter are the coziest seasons, I can't see why normies adore summer so much

it's not the heat that's the worst for me (still, thank God for AC), but the light
I'm very sensitive to light and I can't really go outside in the summer, because everything looks like a blank sheet of paper and my eyes hurt instantly
late autumn and winter are the coziest seasons, I can't see why normies adore summer so much
it's like mating season for them kek

it's like mating season for them kek

The foids mating call of summer

Dude I sweated through 2 shirts today and the only thing i did outside was walk my dog

I hate the heat

Seriously though why do so many incels hate the heat? Most people seem to like summer over winter.

Its hot as shiiit in the fooking youkeh

i don't give a fuck how hot it is

my hoodie is never coming off tbh