Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hand Reveal - Wrist Bandagecel

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★

This is my hand. I bought a wrist support and a tablet glove to larp. I thought it looked cool but I guess not.

I bought another glove to see if it will fit better.

Idk it looks nice tbh, I looked some nigger straight in the eye today and he walked out of my way JFL and I live in some ghetto. He must be scared of me but that is because I look like a slav war criminal veteran probably thats why tbh tbh

Also I carry a shank with me at all times because I am just waiting for an opportunity ot kill one of those ghetto niggers who attack me. But nobody attack me. I walk alone at night at 3am in this ghetto city and everybody leave me alone.

JFL one time I go to park there is ghetto niggers there smoking weed at 2am I walk next to them on purpose and they greet me WTF? JFL. They greet and said hello or some shit like that I just said hi hi back and went on my way why the fuck I don't get robbed HUH?

WHY YOU DON'T WANT TO ROB ME NIGGERS AM I SO UGLY I AM FUCKING CANT BE ROBBED EVEN?

WHEN I WAS KID NIGGERS AND OTHER SLAVS AND EVERYBODY BULLIED ME HARD NOW THAT I LOOK LIKE A 60+ YEAR OLD VETERAN WAR CRIMINAL SLAV MURDERER NOBODY WANTS TO MURDER ME ANYMORE OR ROB ME EVEN IN THIS GHETTO NIGGER CITY NICE FUCKING JOKE :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsree:

I AM 28 AND LOOK 60+ CRIMINAL SLAV FUCKER

I will fix it I will fix all of this I WILL FIX IT ALL OF THIS WITH SURGERY AND OTHER STUFF I WILL FIX THIS SUBHUMAN SLAV GENES I IWLL FRAUDMAXX I WILL NOT BE DEFEAT BY NATURE I REFUSE AND IF I DIE THEN SO BE IT I WILL DIE IT IS MY OWN HAND AND MY OWNC HOICES I MAKE NOT FUCKING DESTINY FRRADSGIJAGASWEGNPASGEAHPGEPAGAPGAPAS[PODASJGUIPOWEHPWEAPEGAPGAIWEPGAWEPGHPAH,GAWEPGAWEPOIHGAEWPHOIGAWPHOGAWPHGAWEPHGAWEPHGAWERPGAWRPARAHAHRPHRPUHPRPHPSHPRAEPDAPRADHPKYADHERKPADHRKPYADHRPKYADHRPAHRPYAHRPYAHRPAHRPYMAHRPY,MAPY,MAPYAPYAPYHAPYHRAPYHRPYPAYHRAHRPYAHRPYPPYRRAPYARPYARPHAPHAPHRAPYRAPYHRPYRAPYRRPYIHKPYRHPYPAHRPYIAHRPOYIAHRPYAHRPYRPYAPYPYPYARAPPYAAPPAYAPYHPYPAYAPYPPGPUDPUGDPUGPGPDIOAAPA AI AM LIKE GRIFFING FORM FUCKING BERSERK I SACRACIEE MY OLD LIFE I GIVE UP NOW ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER HE IS DEAD NOW I AM RISING UIAHFROUIAHIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA ITS UFCKING OVER FOR MY OLD LIFE ITS OVER I CANT GO BACK ITS OVER

I REFUSE GO BACK I CANT BUFOIHAPUIEMGAUWETGAWE,MTGAERGAERHIYGAERPOIHGAREPOUIHGAR

I AM NOT GOING BER WIXZARTD NO WI A90RESEUWE I DONT WANT VIRGINA NYMORE I AIM GOUING DRAMAXX SEAMAXX A FTER F CUSURGERY I WILL FUCK THAUIDFUAU ASAIAN WOMENE WUAIWUGERAPOUIHGAWEG4AYWEQTG4YWEPOUIHGA4ERPUHOIGA4WEPOUHGAWEPOUHGAWEGAWEPOUHGAWEPHOUGAWEPUHGAWEPOUHGAWEPOUHGAWEP4AWPGAYEMRJPGAYUERDPGAUERPGAUEROGARPUOGAERPUGAERPUOGAERPUOGAERUOGARPOUIGARPOUIGARPOUIGARPGAPGPGAPGAAPGI

Fuck you nature. I will win or die.

Fucking brutal, that hand almost looks feminine:feelsmega::feelscry::worryfeels::feelsrope:.

sympathymaxxing

Fucking brutal, that hand almost looks feminine:feelsmega::feelscry::worryfeels::feelsrope:.
You got me I am foid ded srs :feelsEhh:

sympathymaxxing
tbh tbh

but no tbh for real I think it will look good when I fully bandage it and wear all black. It will help break up the black monotomy of my clothes.

Fashionmaxxing.

Also I can tell the foids nice fake stories about it, maybe I'll tell them I burned my hand rescuing kitten from a jewish microwave or some shit

If one day you will lose your current energy and motivation I can recommend amphetamines. They're hard to get in EE though

Maybe I'll just burn my hand for real so I don't have to pretend?

How do I damage my hand so I have to bandage it?

Do I just pull oil on my hand and burn it for few minutes then put in water?

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

View attachment 1082563

This is my hand. I bought a wrist support and a tablet glove to larp. I thought it looked cool but I guess not.

I bought another glove to see if it will fit better.

Idk it looks nice tbh, I looked some nigger straight in the eye today and he walked out of my way JFL and I live in some ghetto. He must be scared of me but that is because I look like a slav war criminal veteran probably thats why tbh tbh

Also I carry a shank with me at all times because I am just waiting for an opportunity ot kill one of those ghetto niggers who attack me. But nobody attack me. I walk alone at night at 3am in this ghetto city and everybody leave me alone.

JFL one time I go to park there is ghetto niggers there smoking weed at 2am I walk next to them on purpose and they greet me WTF? JFL. They greet and said hello or some shit like that I just said hi hi back and went on my way why the fuck I don't get robbed HUH?

WHY YOU DON'T WANT TO ROB ME NIGGERS AM I SO UGLY I AM FUCKING CANT BE ROBBED EVEN?

WHEN I WAS KID NIGGERS AND OTHER SLAVS AND EVERYBODY BULLIED ME HARD NOW THAT I LOOK LIKE A 60+ YEAR OLD VETERAN WAR CRIMINAL SLAV MURDERER NOBODY WANTS TO MURDER ME ANYMORE OR ROB ME EVEN IN THIS GHETTO NIGGER CITY NICE FUCKING JOKE :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsree:

I AM 28 AND LOOK 60+ CRIMINAL SLAV FUCKER

I will fix it I will fix all of this I WILL FIX IT ALL OF THIS WITH SURGERY AND OTHER STUFF I WILL FIX THIS SUBHUMAN SLAV GENES I IWLL FRAUDMAXX I WILL NOT BE DEFEAT BY NATURE I REFUSE AND IF I DIE THEN SO BE IT I WILL DIE IT IS MY OWN HAND AND MY OWNC HOICES I MAKE NOT FUCKING DESTINY FRRADSGIJAGASWEGNPASGEAHPGEPAGAPGAPAS[PODASJGUIPOWEHPWEAPEGAPGAIWEPGAWEPGHPAH,GAWEPGAWEPOIHGAEWPHOIGAWPHOGAWPHGAWEPHGAWEPHGAWERPGAWRPARAHAHRPHRPUHPRPHPSHPRAEPDAPRADHPKYADHERKPADHRKPYADHRPKYADHRPAHRPYAHRPYAHRPAHRPYMAHRPY,MAPY,MAPYAPYAPYHAPYHRAPYHRPYPAYHRAHRPYAHRPYPPYRRAPYARPYARPHAPHAPHRAPYRAPYHRPYRAPYRRPYIHKPYRHPYPAHRPYIAHRPOYIAHRPYAHRPYRPYAPYPYPYARAPPYAAPPAYAPYHPYPAYAPYPPGPUDPUGDPUGPGPDIOAAPA AI AM LIKE GRIFFING FORM FUCKING BERSERK I SACRACIEE MY OLD LIFE I GIVE UP NOW ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER HE IS DEAD NOW I AM RISING UIAHFROUIAHIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA ITS UFCKING OVER FOR MY OLD LIFE ITS OVER I CANT GO BACK ITS OVER

I REFUSE GO BACK I CANT BUFOIHAPUIEMGAUWETGAWE,MTGAERGAERHIYGAERPOIHGAREPOUIHGAR

I AM NOT GOING BER WIXZARTD NO WI A90RESEUWE I DONT WANT VIRGINA NYMORE I AIM GOUING DRAMAXX SEAMAXX A FTER F CUSURGERY I WILL FUCK THAUIDFUAU ASAIAN WOMENE WUAIWUGERAPOUIHGAWEG4AYWEQTG4YWEPOUIHGA4ERPUHOIGA4WEPOUHGAWEPOUHGAWEGAWEPOUHGAWEPHOUGAWEPUHGAWEPOUHGAWEPOUHGAWEP4AWPGAYEMRJPGAYUERDPGAUERPGAUEROGARPUOGAERPUGAERPUOGAERPUOGAERUOGARPOUIGARPOUIGARPOUIGARPGAPGPGAPGAAPGI

Fuck you nature. I will win or die.
Surgery wont fix your subhunan genes unfortunately.

If one day you will lose your current energy and motivation I can recommend amphetamines. They're hard to get in EE though
I hope it never comes to that.

Stay tuned boys my 2025 SEAmaxx arc is going to be the funniest shit ever. I'll record and post all of it here all my adventures.

Surgery wont fix your subhunan genes unfortunately.
Yes but it will fix my subhuman chin and nose.

That will go a long way.

My eye area isn't great. But it's not subhuman either. It's below normie I can live with that. With my eye colour frauding I can easily get +1 SMV on eye area alone.

Then I will get my hair scalp micropigmentation to get my hairline back

And lose a lot of weight and bodyfat, going down to 10% area to get more facial definition.

I hope all of this combined will be enough for this subhuman gooks to accept.

Yes but it will fix my subhuman chin and nose.

That will go a long way.

My eye area isn't great. But it's not subhuman either. It's below normie I can live with that. With my eye colour frauding I can easily get +1 SMV on eye area alone.

Then I will get my hair scalp micropigmentation to get my hairline back

And lose a lot of weight and bodyfat, going down to 10% area to get more facial definition.

I hope all of this combined will be enough for this subhuman gooks to accept.
When are you gonna get those surgeries done?

Trucel hand, very feminine

Tan:smonk:, but you have chance with noodlewhores though.
I don't want to tan

I will retain my white skin its my only positive genetic trait.

I have very white skin since I avoid sun and rot at home 24/7.

I don't want to tan

I will retain my white skin its my only positive genetic trait.

I have very white skin since I avoid sun and rot at home 24/7.
Little tan is better on whites, but yea your wish man. Good luck in ascending with noodlewhores, hope you lose your filthy virginity soon:feelsaww:

Little tan is better on whites, but yea your wish man. Good luck in ascending with noodlewhores, hope you lose your filthy virginity soon:feelsaww:
I will in 2025

I just wish I will find some other autist that wants to come with me, going alone will be difficult for me since I am autistic and high inhib but if that is what it takes I will do it regardless.