Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT'S TRAGIC THAT HUMAN BEING'S DESPITE OUR INTELLGENCE ALWAY'S SEEM TO GO FOR THE THING'S THAT WILL HARM US FOR THE SHORT TERM HIGH.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Legit so much of us in today's society is broken to the core it is not normal for a society to be on a opioid crisis it is not normal for a society to breed based off aestehtic's biologically it is but thank's to monogamy we moved toward's a more normal society i mean within the context of what we are used to and was used until very recently fuck polyamory tbh fuck polyandry it alway's end's in shit especially when it's a man for a women it work's fine she cuck's 4 and get's chad for men were fucked monogamy was made for our sake and marriage tbh should be supported not in this current society the state took what was sacred from the start and destroyed it from within tbh we human's will destroy ourselves in the long run for a short term high same with the sex revultion for a short while men benefitted but then women realized oh wait they had all these damn option's the short term high will ruin you in the long run tbh

Humans are animals

The jews turned everyone into short-term-thinking niggers with easy credit and fake money. And social manipulation!

I can get you a new keyboard with a working "."

The jews turned everyone into short-term-thinking niggers with easy credit and fake money. And social manipulation!

Tbh we used to care about intelligence in the recent past know even that's changrd

This society will collapse

humans are just intelligent apes

I think among humans theres men more human than others , for example we are more humans and another men that care more about knowledge or real progress like those future utopias where we can have free energy etc. But the majority of men and all holes are just lower than animals. At least animals care about their species , don't polute, don't make wars,etc.

I think among humans theres men more human than others , for example we are more humans and another men that care more about knowledge or real progress like those future utopias where we can have free energy etc. But the majority of men and all holes are just lower than animals. At least animals care about their species , don't polute, don't make wars,etc.

True tbh most humans have no redeeming features they are carnal rather than spiritual

True tbh most humans have no redeeming features they are carnal rather than spiritual
Yes I read your post and It's true the short reward wins agaisnt the long term reward , people only cares about right here ,right now , they doesn't have a future vision, the future of the young and not born humans is already sold.

Yes I read your post and It's true the short reward wins agaisnt the long term reward , people only cares about right here ,right now , they doesn't have a future vision, the future of the young and not born humans is already sold.

True just see rise in abortions the agenda to spread antinatalism hedonsm its all cancer that destroyed our morals

True just see rise in abortions the agenda to spread antinatalism hedonsm its all cancer that destroyed our morals
Women envy us and want to be like a man. They hate to be mothers nowadays. Maybe in a future when "humans" can born in artificial wombs ,holes will doesn't exist. Because why in a distant future theres women around if they can't do the thing that is supposed to be do it by them? maybe the future would be lifefuel.

Women envy us and want to be like a man. They hate to be mothers nowadays. Maybe in a future when "humans" can born in artificial wombs ,holes will doesn't exist. Because why in a distant future theres women around if they can't do the thing that is supposed to be do it by them? maybe the future would be lifefuel.

True tbh women today hate their feminine nature and so do men its partly why incel dom is also rising when you kill off the difference's within gender's both lose interest and its social conditioning that led to this tragic fate hopefully in the future with artificial wombs we could create. A. Men only society where instead of superficial things like looks it will be our intelligence Foids are inherently carnal we can't change that however if we could get artifical wombs we can create a gender segregated society tbh that's lifefuel for me tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back