Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL it's up to women to determine whether or not this was rape

She has a point. Abuse victims often don't know the difference so they think it's normal. Thinking it's normal doesn't undo the psychic damage.

Enjoying rape might just be a defence mechanism for foids to cope, but I think they are the happiest when they're dominated.

Rape - means forcibly having sex with a female who was unwilling to have sex and was going on her own way and was in no way in control or had the strenght to stop it ...... any sorry excuses like "i was drunk :foidSoy:" , " 10 years ago he raped me and i feel like a victim now :foidSoy:" , " He was ugly but i wanted some quick bucks and i feel violated . So rape :foidSoy:" should be ridiculed and laughed upon cause you clearly had an option and an adult mind to make the right decision at that point bitch

She has a point. Abuse victims often don't know the difference so they think it's normal. Thinking it's normal doesn't undo the psychic damage.

Enjoying rape might just be a defence mechanism for foids to cope, but I think they are the happiest when they're dominated.
:feelswhat::soy:

Foids just want to call everything they want rape. Getting dominated by Chad? As long as they're together it's consensual, after they break up they suddenly "realize" it was rape :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Roasties are a fucking joke, don't believe anything they say.

:feelswhat::soy:

Foids just want to call everything they want rape. Getting dominated by Chad? As long as they're together it's consensual, after they break up they suddenly "realize" it was rape :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Roasties are a fucking joke, don't believe anything they say.
Can a husband rape his wife according to you ?

Can a husband rape his wife according to you ?
Theoretically yes, but legally it shouldn't be a thing since it's impossible to prove unless the courts are biased towards roasties.

Am I incel if I rape?

Theoretically yes, but legally it shouldn't be a thing since it's impossible to prove unless the courts are biased towards roasties.
I agree, they should never be believed without evidence.
But a woman who WAS raped and can't prove it should be able to know that it was rape so she doesn't think it's normal and just accept it.

Jfl if you call me an infiltrator for not hating all women with a passion.

I agree, they should never be believed without evidence.
But a woman who WAS raped and can't prove it should be able to know that it was rape so she doesn't think it's normal and just accept it.

Jfl if you call me an infiltrator for not hating all women with a passion.
I didn't say you were an infiltrator, but it's a cucked opinion regardless :feelswhat:

I didn't say you were an infiltrator, but it's a cucked opinion regardless :feelswhat:
I just relate a bit because recently my brain has been gaslighting me into thinking my life was normal (even though I obviously wouldn't be here if it was).
Otherwise I agree that it's never really rape when it's chad and that women lie a lot about rape if they don't get the advantages they expected out of it.

Its the woman duty To satisfy his husband

Or else They Will end up like this
IMG 2087

and incels should be on which side? Just tell me who i should hate :feelstastyman:

Foids refuse any responsibility for their actions and shift it entirely on men. Then any intercourse can be called "rape" or "attempted rape" at any point, no matter if it was violent or coercive or consensual or whatever. They can't make up their mind and want to postpone the decision indfinitely. And laws allow this exploitable behaviour.

and incels should be on which side? Just tell me who i should hate :feelstastyman:

Foids refuse any responsibility for their actions and shift it entirely on men. Then any intercourse can be called "rape" or "attempted rape" at any point, no matter if it was violent or coercive or consensual or whatever. They can't make up their mind and want to postpone the decision indfinitely. And laws allow this exploitable behaviour.
If foids were actually accusing Chads of rape there would at least be some entertainment value for incels but they're not even doing that. Foids don't punch up, they're too scared to go against Chad in court. All this talk about rape is just so they can cry about how hard it is to be a woman and punch down on low value men accusing us of being potential rapists :foidSoy:

Just stand up for yourself!
If you get graped it's your own fault.

Fwiw after I told my sister that I'm pressing charges against her for punching me, she immediately responded that "I'm going to tell the cops that you raped me." Needless to say that has never happened.

So for plenty of women making up stuff is just part of them. Doesn't mean that all women are this way, but there's no shortage of cluster B whores who try it.

Women should be mad at other women for doing this stuff, because these women are the reason #believeallwomen is not valid and won't be.

i hope donald jew dump actually wins and rounds up all active members of this sub and *BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEP* [REDACTED]