Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee ITT: Variations of female cope

Kimble

Kimble

Greycel
I'll start:

Real men prefer curves. Only a dog prefers bones.

Those aren't stretch marks, you're a tiger who has earned her goddamn stripes.

She is single because she is strong. She is single because she isn't desperate.

Makeup

Dog filters

Hair extensions

High heels

"You go girl! Every female is attractive in her own unique way! Size doesn't matter!"

females don't need to cope

Hating your body won't make you thin, and being thin won't make you stop hating your body

How to get a bikini body: Put a bikini on your body

My actions define my success, not a number on the scale

Healthy at every size

K6azD

As an ethnic girl I think its racist if white guys refuse to date me.

Btw my ethnic looksmatch male is subhuman as fuck how dare he even look at me TeeHee :lul::lul::lul:

But they do anyways.

"I'm worth it!"

"Tell 'em, girl!"

"If you can't deal with me on my worst day, you don't deserve me on my best day."

They always prequalify it with quotes to make you think that someone else has called them pretty. Same goes for I am not "pretty for a black girl".

626dba2463aa7fdd9e74a3168030a7f9

“Where are all the good guys”

Translation: where is chad?

“Girls are like apples...the best ones are at the top of the trees. The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples that are on the ground that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think there is something wrong with them, when, in reality, they are amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree...”

The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples that are on the ground that aren't as good, but easy.
Juggernaut Law described, tbh tbh. Rotten apples is obviously ugly ones.

those dog ear/eye widening/crown/lighting effect those filters have halo people so much.

Agree with my lifetime of poor choices and lack of exercise or you probably have a small penis

Attachments

• Thick-Girls-Quotes-016.jpg
    Thick-Girls-Quotes-016.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 72
Juggernaut Law described, tbh tbh. Rotten apples is obviously ugly ones.
Or, rotten apples are the outgoing girls and the apples at the top are CRINGE I can't even type it.

Perfect

Attachments

• au733h.jpeg
    au733h.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 72
Or, rotten apples are the outgoing girls and the apples at the top are CRINGE I can't even type it.
"Forever alone woman here. I just went on a date and had sex, but suddenly after a few hours I feel a little off. I need your fullest support guys."

Their copes are so bad you have to be extremely low IQ to believe any of these.

Their copes are so bad you have to be extremely low IQ to believe any of these.
Nobody believe that crap, cucks mostly make themselves seem like they do in hopes this would help them to get laid.

“Girls are like apples...the best ones are at the top of the trees. The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples that are on the ground that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think there is something wrong with them, when, in reality, they are amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree...”

This actually made me angry

But femoids call it "empowering" even though it´s clearly a coping mechanism.

Every one of these copes makes me so angry! Thanks for the ragefuel btw :feelsokman:

The only reason this sense of entitlement exists is because men agree and amplify their cope that fat is sexy and all women are beautiful out of desperation — the only time you'll see a man involved in one of these posts is when it is being ironic

WCMVEHc

"Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes"