Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I've absorbed myself in my hobbies and interests and am still depressed

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
For the past couple of months, I've been spending more and more time studying, reading, working out, and just pursuing my interests as much as I could. I had a lingering feeling that this wouldn't really make me happy, but for the sake of experimentation I kept going through with it.

About 2 and a half months in, I realized that while I was now in shape and knew a lot more information than I did before, I still felt like trash. I spent so much time researching animals (the one thing I was really interested in since a kid) and got a really good understanding on the subject, but I just felt bad realizing how useless most of this information was. What's worse, all the people I used to talk to call me a furry now.

I'd call them my friends, but they were just peers from high school that I've drifted from over the years. All they do is get in call playing Xbox games with each other, and I don't own an Xbox and have no interest in the video games they play so I've felt increasingly left out. I've made efforts communicating with them (they got mad at me when I neglected to join their calls for a while since I told them I had nothing to say about games) , but as soon as the topic goes back into Xbox games I just get sidelined again and I get droned out. Eventually there really isn't much to say to them. They also think incels aren't real because "if you can get an ugly girl you're not a real incel" and they don't believe in the blackpill save for one guy who gets made fun of all the time anyways, so it's not like they even agree with the things I believe in.

I feel like an outcast everywhere I go, and I know that once quarantine is over and I have to see women again I'm gonna feel even worse.

Last edited:
the truth is we are born alone and we will die alone. Thats how life is for most of us :feelsbadman:

Life is just harder when you have a shit face

ngl frends made fun of me too

toxic trash i left and blocked

Yeah it's pretty impossible to focus on hobbies and shit long term when your basic sociosexual needs arent being meant. This is basic psychological theory (Abraham Maslow, Hierarchy of Needs), but of course foids and academics only acknowledges this when it suits their ideological agenda.

Sorry about your experience with your friends. Some of my best days were playing cod zombies with my bros on Xbox back in middle school. Seems everything went downhill after puberty/foids/the feminization of masculinity