Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ive always wanted to to find a soulmate

F

fatblackcel

Self-banned
-
Ive always wanted to do more with a female than just sex. Ive always wanted to be that cute high school couple everyone likes. Ive always wanted to match my outfit to my girlfriends outfit. Ive always wanted to go on long drives in the night with music blasting in the car as we just vibe and talk about life. Why must these things be so close to me yet so far away. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I want multiple fuck buddies

>match my outfit to my girlfriends outfit.

No offence, but this sounds pretty gay not gonna lie.

but yeah i always wanted to be in a long term relationship with someone i loved.

:feelskek:

sounds like shaming tactics tbh

but yeah i always wanted to be in a long term relationship with someone i loved.
I mean its high school I wouldn't be doing that as an adult but i'm talking about just generally matching color schemes and sneakers.

I want a chick that makes bomb ass sandwiches. Not just mediocre ones. But bomb sandwiches and or other foods

Rangers 10

There is no gf join the incel task force

Attachments

• Rangers-10.jpg
    Rangers-10.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 13
Ive always wanted to do more with a female than just sex. Ive always wanted to be that cute high school couple everyone likes. Ive always wanted to match my outfit to my girlfriends outfit. Ive always wanted to go on long drives in the night with music blasting in the car as we just vibe and talk about life. Why must these things be so close to me yet so far away. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

View: https://youtu.be/9zYL-XylC74

One more greycel whining about not getting a foid

No soulmates for subhumans

Why must these things be so close to me yet so far away.
This is the crappiest part. However just remember that all those people you see in relationships in high school who are "in love" will eventually get older and begin to hate and despise each other until they are trapped in a dead marriage with children to support. That is if they even stay together after school.

Blackpill found you instead. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

>soulmate
w*men have no souls

Soulmates don’t exist for ugly men