Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’ve been historymaxxing and am now feeling more insignificant than ever.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
I’ve been history maxxing and reading a lot about large historcal figures.

And tbh it’s lifefuel at this point. All history is about is remember giga ultra chads who changed the world in a significant way.

Tbh i’m even existence mogged by objects
9B33D006 BEA2 4D3F 9C06 18431968D695

Imagine getting lifemogged by a fucking rock.
7DE67146 5AD5 4DC5 A5ED EFE0DA25A25B
Foids would rather fuck this christfag microdicked lump of cold stone than any of us, remember that.

Reading about all these chad royalties and
stacies is suifuel. I will never be a Napoleon, Aristotle, Julius Cesar, etc.

I’m just a fast food worker incel who is almost 21 living with my mother still.

I might have to become a degenerate alcoholic, weed isn’t doing it anymore..

Napoleon was getting cucked by a pretty boy manlet. Now all Frenchman are cucked cause paternity testing is banned there. The humiliation never ends for them.

Stoic coper Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius was also getting cucked by Roman gladiators, senators, soldiers and pretty much everyone. He was also probably raising other men’s kids.

Aristotle probably wasn’t getting cucked because the ancient Athenians were based and kept their women just like how the Taliban do now.

Yep. Historiography is the oldest way of chad worship. If studying history can teach something to incels, is that there is literally no way for us to be remembered by future generations. The moment we die, and the people we know die too, it will be like we never existed.

Don't project history on modern life
People used to be based there. Women were in their proper place that is why history was written by men.
Napoleon was short
Aristotle was geek
Julius Cesar was mental
If you focus more in history, you will realize that many historical figures were incels by our modern standards that help you to cope in some way using them as your idols to survive in life.
Now our life is fucked with liberalism and technology that give more freedom to women. Women by one click on Tinder can destroy your life.
We are losing history not writing it.

most historical figures aren't chads

Yep. Historiography is the oldest way of chad worship. If studying history can teach something to incels, is that there is literally no way for us to be remembered by future generations. The moment we die, and the people we know die too, it will be like we never existed.
most historical figures aren't chads
Cope tbh. We’ve all seen situations in which undesirable men become desirable once they shoot up schools, or do some other fucked up based shit. Any normie tyrant, ruler, or significant historical figure would be perceived as chad by femoids.

Last edited:
undesirable men become desirable once they shoot up schools

I doubt that anybody will remember the name of school shooters in 100 years, let alone 1000.

Any normie tyrant, ruler, or significant historical figure would be perceived as chad by femoids.

Thats just an exception. For incels, becoming tyrants or rulers is extremely rare. If you can find an incel-looking male in history books its probably because they inherited that position (like Nero or some inbred spanish dynasties). Even so, history will always remember how fucking ugly they were, despite of their power.
We ugly men are genetically designed to be forgotten. The exceptions just confirm the rule.

some of the most significant figures were unironically incels, tesla, einstein, da vinci

Don't project history on modern life
People used to be based there. Women were in their proper place that is why history was written by men.
Napoleon was short
Aristotle was geek
Julius Cesar was mental
If you focus more in history, you will realize that many historical figures were incels by our modern standards that help you to cope in some way using them as your idols to survive in life.
Now our life is fucked with liberalism and technology that give more freedom to women. Women by one click on Tinder can destroy your life.
We are losing history not writing it.

Where is your avi from?