Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’ve mostly lost all attraction for foids and now feel nothing but burning hatred and malice for them (still biologically cursed)

VλREN

VλREN

(A living cringe compilation) lambdacel λ
★★★★
I just wanted to start this post by stating that last night, I was definitely not sitting on top of a large advertisement sigh near a busy intersection watching traffic and eating skittles that I bought form gas station form across the street.

Now that that’s out of the way let’s begin, In the last month I’ve been seeing a large increase in hot foids, this was causing me intense mental pain but now I don’t feel anything anymore.

I feel nothing but hatred and discontent for them, have you ever heard anti cel leftists and other progressive soys joke that “they think men and women are different species”
well that’s actually correct, our lifestyles and roles with the collective human existence is so different we might as well be. The average guy and the average foid live such alien lives form each other how could we even find a small sliver of common ground, now compare the lives of a cel to an above average foid lol.

They have nothing to show to me but disgust and haterd, there was a saint
Seung-Hui Cho quote on these phenomena but I cannot remember or find it. They literally all glare at me, every single one jfl.

Even though I’ve come to all the logical scientific conclusions about why it’s a senseless crusade to even feel anything for them, my biological urge is still strong. how does one shut it off? I don’t know.

I was going to write more, but my brain is so fried form depression that I can’t think of anything else or put in the effort. Oh well let’s have doctor breencels explain

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u2yhqxyYLUQ&pp=ygUURG9jdG9yIGJyZWVtIGluc3RpY3Q%3D