Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've been sleeping hugging my pillows now for the past 3 years

• Thread starter FortunateMilkman
  • Start date
FortunateMilkman

FortunateMilkman

copefiend
★★★★★
I can't be the only one who does this here, right? When I get a job one of the first things i'm doing is getting a daki with custom commissioned art on it. God I'm pathetic.
Goodnight.
Sky garden

Its not pathetic if you're forced to do this. Well, I don't think it's pathetic either way, but certainly if you receive zero love from females

I used to that but my pillow always fell on the floor.

life is brutal man

492815-widescreen-sad-anime-wallpapers-1920x1200-ipad-retina.jpg

I live with my brother so I can't really get a anime pillow or sex doll unless I just give up trying to act normal and he already bullies me anyway so I may as well but for now I just hug and kiss my regular pillow to sleep every night.

Hugging pillow=low t
Humping matress with dick=high t

It's a good cope. I see no problem with it. It's females fault anyway
I should get one too tbh

I literally can't sleep without doing this except if I've been awake for 30 hours.

I live with my brother so I can't really get a anime pillow or sex doll unless I just give up trying to act normal and he already bullies me anyway so I may as well but for now I just hug and kiss my regular pillow to sleep every night.
I have concerns getting a sex doll as well. Not only would it be hard getting it into my apartment unseen, the noise from fucking it would alert my neighbors. Especially if they never saw a woman enter or leave. Because God knows ill be fucking it every night

One of few things I look forward to when I start living on my own.