Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I've been thinking abt moving out of my parents house as of lately

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpill & Racepill theorist
I feel like i need to leave my house anytime soon tbh
And it's not because my relationship with my family is bad, i have a good relationship with my parents and our household is stable.

My main issue is how i view my situation, I've been feeling very paranoic/anxious about my future to the point i haven't slept on 2 days, I'm scared of something might happen to me like dying and overally im just tired of the same daily routine.

Im just mentally fucked guys and i think moving out would be a way of re-building my life again, go through new experiences, struggle and finally leave this mental void I've been trapped in

no place for normie retards. move to reddit.

Well I've been rated sub5 by most raters, plus im ethnic and 5'8.
I take back what I said. first of all you need to sleep, then jerk off, then eat and then take decisoons.

Leaving my family house and living on my own was the best thing I did

Would you care to elab boyo
  • was struggling to find a job
  • Parents looked down on me and compared me to other successful guys
  • Would never interact with younger brother and sister - felt like strangers
  • My younger siblings were in danger of surpassing me
  • Mum was becoming very passive aggressive and very toxic to be around. she would look at me with disgust and would call me a loser in front of my brother and sister - very embarrassing
  • Would overhear conversations of my parents discussing how far behind and pathetic I am
  • moved out in the middle of the night when everyone was asleep
  • Haven’t seen them since 2019