Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ive been trying to clone myself lately

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
As a kid, I was often looking at myself in mirrors, and i noticed the longer i stared at myself and repeated "me" in my head, the more my soul left my body.

I discovered my house has magical mirrors.

So i recently began doing the same, I take a chair and sit near a mirror.

Only this time I look angrily in the mirror, to try and spawn a evil clone.

My face in the mirror turns half dark, and my vision is starting to get blurry and disorted.

I havent reached the point where my mirror self became self concious. But im making progress

My prediction is that by the summer i will at least summon my mirror entity in the mirror, by the end of 2024 i will try to help my clone break out.

I imagine the picture, the moment, when it crawls out my bedroom mirror.

I think id greet my clone first.

I wonder if my clone will speak human. Imagine it is deaf or cant speak because of transdimensional travel.

Will he wear the same clothes, will the room change appearance to hell/darkness or maybe rotten walls and floor/ ruins when the clone appears in the mirror.

Will my clone listen to me, I wonder, will he simply chimp out as soon as i let him in my world, will he be my companion? My friend? How will I keep him a secret? Can he simply shapeshift to a spider to hide from my family

Imagine I'm on a walk with my clone and some old grandm sees me and my clone, only she knowd i never had a brother or a twin brother.

My clone, I await you.

Last edited:
Im going to try this. Maybe you're not crazy and mirror clones exist

As a kid, I was often looking at myself in mirrors, and i noticed the longer i stared at myself and repeated "me" in my head, the more my soul left my body.

My face in the mirror turns half dark, and my vision is starting to get blurry and disorted.

I havent reached the point where my mirror self became self concious. But im making progress

My prediction is that by the summer i will at least summon my mirror entity in the mirror, by the end of 2024 i will try to help my clone break out.
Most sane incels.is user

You took playing bloodymarry as a young lad a bit too far.

It's called scrying, and what you are doing right now (browsing a blue screen with memetic information tailored to you) is exactly similar to it nigger.

I predict you will suffer far more the older you get, being alienated not only from the people you grew up with but your own close family.

It's called scrying, and what you are doing right now (browsing a blue screen with memetic information tailored to you) is exactly similar to it nigger.

I predict you will suffer far more the older you get, being alienated not only from the people you grew up with but your own close family.
I Am not scrying ( yes i had to google that) i make my own concepts and magic, it all started as a kid playing, now its serious

As i googled it, i do not wish for a prophecy or fortune telling, im summoning a entity.

And as for the suffering, idgaf.

I Am not scrying ( yes i had to google that) i make my own concepts and magic, it all started as a kid playing, now its serious

As i googled it, i do not wish for a prophecy or fortune telling, im summoning a entity.

And as for the suffering, idgaf.
No, I am scrying too, we all are that is using digital socialization in lieu of IRL one, it's just a sad fact of inceldom and ostracization.

Brocel is on his way to creating a horror beyond comprehension