Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media i've been up for 26 hours

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-

i found this somehow and have been listening to it for 2 hours

tenor.gif

Take a rest so you don't become a permanent nocturnal.

nigga go to sleep lol

I think it's noon or afternoon in Canada right? It's already 10pm here in Germany :O
damn what type you sleep at usually on weekends? it's 4pm and trying to stay awake until 7-9

damn what type you sleep at usually on weekends? it's 4pm and trying to stay awake until 7-9
Usually at 1-2:30am but I slept at 12pm yesterday because I was extremely depressed and I couldn't take it anymore

:/ Yeah it mostly happens during nightime. I am usually fine during the day but I always get more emotional at night...
i usually blast happy music when i start getting depressing thoughts or just rewatch random happy anime scenes

:/ Yeah it mostly happens during nightime. I am usually fine during the day but I always get more emotional at night...

Sorry, bro.

i usually blast happy music when i start getting depressing thoughts or just rewatch random happy anime scenes

That sounds like a good plan.

I guess I just have to deal with it. Sleeping is usually a good way to get rid of it

I'm quite the opposite. My depression doesn't let me sleep.

Beat my 34 hour record, nerd.

unless you're chad it's subhuman behavior, shortens your lifespan and is a sign you're not mentally squared away.

I can't sleep knowing how much I've fucked up through college. Seeing, hearing, and reading about others relationships. While genetic trash like us are undesired.

I can't sleep knowing how much I've fucked up through college. Seeing, hearing, and reading about others relationships. While genetic trash like us are undesired.
Sleeping is a good cope. You can forget all of these things for a short period of time

Sleeping is a good cope. You can forget all of these things for a short period of time

I know, but I physically can't sleep until my body shuts down.

After 30 hours I started to hallucinate.

Im about to go to sleep,i havent slept 32hours. I couldnt fall asleep last night so i stayed up. Feelbadman.

you should get some sleep. when the summer semester comes around, you wont able to sleep as much

i slept without logging out on incels.is a couple of times and the same thing happened today lol.

I want to experience some hallucinations.
When I hadn't slept for 34 hours, stampylonghead and his gf began tormenting me inside my head because I watched too many minecraft videos.

When I hadn't slept for 34 hours, stampylonghead and his gf began tormenting me inside my head because I watched too many minecraft videos.
I haven't hallucinated anything sadly.