Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal ive come to the conclusion that every forum member here is partly curry

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
take the forumpill, the curry infestation on this site has risen to such a degree that it will be 70% shitskin by 2030, great replacement 2.0

however the forum is already 100% partly curry due to their spirit infusing into the forum, subconsciously altering you to use curry words such as bhai and basically teaching you the mindset of the curry. if you stay on here for too long you will notice a desire to make chicken curry and biryani, and your skin will become tanned regardless of race

soon you will be posting jbw threads on ID

this is the forumpill, even sfcels must sacrifice a bit of their supposed racial purity to keep staying on the forum

@Zer0/∞ @Transcended Trucel thoughts

Well makes sense this filth is the world biggest population

Incels of all races are more curry than actual sex having curries. Cruel fate of the world.

Incels of all races are more curry than actual sex having curries. Cruel fate of the world.
reminds me of all incels are niggers thread, but that would mean we have the jbbhalo so I disagree

I don't think my family has even slight curry genes

180bf8d7-b64d-4fa3-a77a-008aaa81d806-jpeg.1356616
2572506_85BAE679-6077-43DA-BFCF-FC13CC8716FD.jpeg
2552012_6953BB57-A286-4B10-8CCD-F5B9F2E38E97.jpeg

2572507_94820CE3-06EC-41BB-B954-CF84F4B0EA04.jpeg
2552015_04D74C9B-74FF-414D-B004-F2C7021AAF6E.jpeg
2572509_8158AED2-A8D6-48DA-AA22-A59DF37A1B18.jpeg

Average curry"cel" on incels.is

Last edited:
180bf8d7-b64d-4fa3-a77a-008aaa81d806-jpeg.1356616
2572506_85BAE679-6077-43DA-BFCF-FC13CC8716FD.jpeg
2572508_53C5FC0A-D0E1-4FDC-B6AE-D97464F87A04.jpeg
2572507_94820CE3-06EC-41BB-B954-CF84F4B0EA04.jpeg
2572509_8158AED2-A8D6-48DA-AA22-A59DF37A1B18.jpeg

Average curry"cel" on incels.is
no bro don't you see a curry 8 is actually equivalent to a white 4, he's non-nt as well so subhuman truecel

cow-dung-social.jpg

This is what this forum has done to my white skin after 8 months :feelsohgod:

I have fair-colored hair and pale white skin. My ancestry is 50% Czech, 25% Swedish, and 25% English. I am zero percent curry.

Haven't got a clue. Mother is Nigerian with a bit of Jewish, Father is Jamaican and Indian. Only know about my Nigerian side.
yeah your descendants are probably curry slaves or something

I have fair-colored hair and pale white skin. My ancestry is 50% Czech, 25% Swedish, and 25% English. I am zero percent curry.
if you post more on .is you will begin to see your curry % gradually rising, inevitable

curries need own subforum tbh
whites also

if you post more on .is you will begin to see your curry % gradually rising, inevitable
Nope. I've made over 500 posts here, and I am still zero percent curry.

poo in the loo maxxing.

As if I would ever throw away my pride as a white and become a curry.

U are disgusting swine. Wonder why u race is universally hated and called the poor mans Jew
and you cumshit foid worshipping jewish puppets that are already eradicating themselves by not breeding is not so good eh you wouldn't say to my face you twink faggot gRaY

and you cumshit foid worshipping jewish puppets that are already eradicating themselves by not breeding is not so good eh you wouldn't say to my face you twink faggot gRaY
U can't even write proper English u stinking uneducated POS

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
@MiSKiRaT

I am an honorary curry at this point

Not curry by any metric

cow-dung-social.jpg

This is what this forum has done to my white skin after 8 months :feelsohgod:
brutal as fuck. Everyone becomes curry , and more curry the longer they stay. @trying to ascend has become partially curry culturally due to staying here for so long.

brutal as fuck. Everyone becomes curry , and more curry the longer they stay. @trying to ascend has become partially curry culturally due to staying here for so long.
i thought he was curry

@Sneir thoughts on your curryification

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
@MiSKiRaT
cumskins are the most subhuman pieces of shit in the planet, curries at least have a respectable culture, pigskin culture is all about chopping dicks off and worshipping whores by supporting their onlyfans.

take the forumpill, the curry infestation on this site has risen to such a degree that it will be 70% shitskin by 2030, great replacement 2.0

however the forum is already 100% partly curry due to their spirit infusing into the forum, subconsciously altering you to use curry words such as bhai and basically teaching you the mindset of the curry. if you stay on here for too long you will notice a desire to make chicken curry and biryani, and your skin will become tanned regardless of race

soon you will be posting jbw threads on ID

this is the forumpill, even sfcels must sacrifice a bit of their supposed racial purity to keep staying on the forum
Not me. I'm low tier white descent and half spic descent. Not everyone is from the imperfect culture and land of poopia

Last edited:
Yea my Threads first posts are always a name ends with currycel

cumskins are the most subhuman pieces of shit in the planet, curries at least have a respectable culture, pigskin culture is all about chopping dicks off and worshipping whores by supporting their onlyfans.
:lul:

It's what happens when you have 1.4 Billion people and a lot of them have access to the English internet, before the internet revolution in 2014 I hardly came across curries on the internet.
Before 2014 was golden years. We need to go back to those times before cucked internet...

Definitely, the Wild West of the internet was amazing too (1990s, Early 2000s).
Yes no more outsider euros who cry over everything I need the funny retards of the 2000s to come back