Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I have come to the conclusion that I really dislike incels. I tried."

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

BaltoSlavicMongoloid. TND
★★★

"I tried to talk to them many, many times. To honest they are just horrible people."
Talk about what? The last thing we want to do is talk to some troon from IT about how you need to change your personality or dumb shit like that. Even normgroids are more bearable to talk to than you faggots. You can try to rationalize our struggle but you will never have the empathy to fully grasp it and all you will do is give up and completely disregard us.
"It’s not your height or your looks"
Yeah sure it's not my height (5'6) and my looks (balding and overweight). :feelskek:
"it’s your terrible attitude and outlook on life that is why women find you repulsive"
Oh yeah they can definitely sense our outlook on life. What I say online doesn't reflect what I say irl. I might have these thoughts irl but I never mention them and try to not stand out like a weirdo but I am still seen as weak because it's what foids see. A guy who lacks the frame and the height and a full set of hair will never gain any real respect from women.

Do not believe the roasties' lies

End all foids, mutilate their genitals. Literal subhumans. All foids are prostitutes and whores.

Problem is they tried to talk. How about try to give us regular sex?

Well, that person never liked incels in the first place. And I assume its a she so she can't really even relate to the experiences that men have. Height and looks in general matter a lot. Saying that "its your outlook" is bullshit, I know plenty of depressed people, even people who have wallowed in self pity and they managed to find relationships.

And women can be ugly, selfish, and even have a terrible outlook about life, and still manage to find relationships. Now go on and explain that.

Just another brainless thot.

Women lie. The truth is she didn't message anyone here.

Who talked to her here? I bet no one puts their hand up.

Well, that person never liked incels in the first place. And I assume its a she so she can't really even relate to the experiences that men have. Height and looks in general matter a lot. Saying that "its your outlook" is bullshit, I know plenty of depressed people, even people who have wallowed in self pity and they managed to find relationships.

And women can be ugly, selfish, and even have a terrible outlook about life, and still manage to find relationships. Now go on and explain that.

Just another brainless thot.
Impossible they have an error in their heads and try to change subjects,

Impossible they have an error in their heads and try to change subjects,
Yeah I don't understand them. Maybe our brains are just wired different.

Studies or the empirical experiences of an IT retard? Which am I going to be more inclined to believe?

Yeah I don't understand them. Maybe our brains are just wired different.

Studies or the empirical experiences of an IT retard? Which am I going to be more inclined to believe?
Weirdly they sometimes do provide studies but they are just surface level bullshit.

Fuck studies just unironically GO OUTSIDE in any major city and you'll be immediately blackpilled
This. I even see normies sometimes agree with the blackpill. It's only these redditors who have become a minority of delusional cucks.

That's why you should utterly ignore them and not make posts like this, incels relation to reddit needs to die
Unfortunately we still need to use reddit for brutal blackpills.

>It’s not your height or your looks, it’s your terrible attitude and outlook on life that is why women find you repulsive.
I've read so many ironic soyposts that i genuinely still can't believe they actually speak like this

>It’s not your height or your looks, it’s your terrible attitude and outlook on life that is why women find you repulsive.
I've read so many ironic soyposts that i genuinely still can't believe they actually speak like this
Sex comes easy to foids so of course they cannot understand.

Gaslighting didn't work so I will hate them. foid mindset once again.

these people are stupid and have little training on how to deal with people like us. what do they fucking expect?

Somebody who knows IT lore better than I, remind me, who the fuck is this rando and why does this person think their opinion on us is worth sharing on the internet:waitwhat:?

They don't acc give a damn about helping people like us. Its all a facade

Why do they think they have any importance? They are not our "opposition", just a buncha retarded fat fucks with main character syndrome, We're not waiting here for your approval nigger, we KNOW we are right, there is no "argument", we're much bigger than you
Inferior worms

Fucking hate when foids say that shit

"I tried to talk to them many, many times. To honest they are just horrible people."
Talk about what? The last thing we want to do is talk to some troon from IT about how you need to change your personality or dumb shit like that. Even normgroids are more bearable to talk to than you faggots. You can try to rationalize our struggle but you will never have the empathy to fully grasp it and all you will do is give up and completely disregard us.
Yeah sure it's not my height (5'6) and my looks (balding and overweight). :feelskek:
"it’s your terrible attitude and outlook on life that is why women find you repulsive"
Oh yeah they can definitely sense our outlook on life. What I say online doesn't reflect what I say irl. I might have these thoughts irl but I never mention them and try to not stand out like a weirdo but I am still seen as weak because it's what foids see. A guy who lacks the frame and the height and a full set of hair will never gain any real respect from women.

laboured bullshit gaslighting points easily refuted

provide the countless criminals that have had girlfriends wives fan mail in the post after committing murders the recent trials with loads of social media posts about them being hot, remember the chad light white guy who keeps getting videos made about him etc etc

then point to the videos crawling all over social media with the over six foot memes and posts and then the dating apps full of women with crazy demands INCLUDING HEIGHT, then note how many CEOS AND PRESIDENTS HAVE BEEN OVER SIX FOOT EG LOOKISM

Their points compared to this anecdotal and fact based information makes her pathetic reasons look like a joke some 5 year old child keeps repeating

then also HER OWN BOYFRIEND HIMSELF WILL BE A CHAD OVER SIX FOOT UTTERLY NUKING HER WHOLE POSITION STONE DEAD

Humanity should cease to exist

Lies foids wouldn't go in a 10 foot radius of an Incel let alone talk to them.

"Just be a good personality like Richard Ramirez bro"

^ She can feel his good personality bro

Last edited: