Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I’ve decided to spend Christmas alone

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
Why should I spend cuckmas with my family when they are all sexhaver normies who were never there for me to save me from inceldom? In my family everyone has to put on a presentation during family functions. They all care more about the get together itself rather than what actually matters, which is looking out for each other and making sure your family is okay. Once I hit a certain age they all stopped giving a shit about my personal problems and instead pedestalize my younger cousins, both of which are girls. They already life mog me to the edge of the universe for their parents having fuck tons of money and a father who is present in the home. That’s where I would’ve been going for Christmas, my aunt and uncle’s house. Another reason I don’t want to go is because my oneitis always used to be there at family functions since she was a family friend, and that was the place where she rejected me and put me in the brother zone, so I have a lot of trauma that started in that house. Everyone in that family mogs me apart from my older male cousin, so why should I show my face over there during a time when I couldn’t be more fucking miserable? They couldn’t save me from my inceldom, and quite frankly they don’t give a shit. I will be making a point by not showing up to show that my mental health is fucking destroyed and there’s no going back. Fuck Christmas and fuck everyone who made me this way

Why? They will ask you nice questions like 'Do you have finally a Girlfriend?'

Why? They will ask you nice questions like 'Do you have finally a Girlfriend?'
No, they’ll just tell me and my truecel cousins that we “need girlfriends”. Yeah no fucking shit I need one but you don’t have to rub it in my face

Why should I spend cuckmas with my family when they are all sexhaver normies who were never there for me to save me from inceldom? In my family everyone has to put on a presentation during family functions. They all care more about the get together itself rather than what actually matters, which is looking out for each other and making sure your family is okay. Once I hit a certain age they all stopped giving a shit about my personal problems and instead pedestalize my younger cousins, both of which are girls. They already life mog me to the edge of the universe for their parents having fuck tons of money and a father who is present in the home. That’s where I would’ve been going for Christmas, my aunt and uncle’s house. Another reason I don’t want to go is because my oneitis always used to be there at family functions since she was a family friend, and that was the place where she rejected me and put me in the brother zone, so I have a lot of trauma that started in that house. Everyone in that family mogs me apart from my older male cousin, so why should I show my face over there during a time when I couldn’t be more fucking miserable? They couldn’t save me from my inceldom, and quite frankly they don’t give a shit. I will be making a point by not showing up to show that my mental health is fucking destroyed and there’s no going back. Fuck Christmas and fuck everyone who made me this way
is the right answer

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=256l4YrmN0g

Also do the incel move

Fake illness for the main two days christmas and boxing day

it was already decided for you