Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I've finally found a way to be happy as an incel

Where the fuck will I find a guy who owns a farm who Is going to give me some supervisory role just like that? People look at me and think I am a retard or rapist. And they are mostly right, I am basically almost both. Why will anyone put me on their farm? A farmer kid on school wouldn't even tell me where his farm was because he said I would come and burn it down based off my looks (brown Indian sandnigger)

That sounds amazing OP and I am genuinely happy for you but unfortunately in united cuckdom farming is like 0.2% of the economy and also all the farming jobs are taken by Eastern Europeans and illegals because it pays less than minimum wage. But I do hope in general to one day find a form of happiness I can just sink into and forget about blackpill/inceldom/foids and soyciety bs.
You can always ask farmers to work for them. Some EEs actually make about £14 an hour or so to send back home and live off of at home for the next year until it's harvesting time again. It's hard to get a full time, non-seasonal farming job because they're just not cost effective for many farmers and you'll be lucky if factory farms are hiring outside of the season. It's why locals DON'T do the job, simply because it can't possibly pay for the high cost of living here although a lot of farms have seasonal staff housing. You could always be a dirty cunt and live in a van when off season but that's your only choice.

Good job OP. Keep living the dream, may the trees grant you more happiness than a woman ever could.

Where the fuck will I find a guy who owns a farm who Is going to give me some supervisory role just like that? People look at me and think I am a retard or rapist. And they are mostly right, I am basically almost both. Why will anyone put me on their farm? A farmer kid on school wouldn't even tell me where his farm was because he said I would come and burn it down based off my looks (brown Indian sandnigger)
YOU SHOULD VE BURN HIS PATHETIC FARM

@Transcended Trucel read this thread ? i truly envy this guy.

Good job OP. Keep living the dream, may the trees grant you more happiness than a woman ever could.
agreed
@Transcended Trucel read this thread ? i truly envy this guy.
Yup he's living the life at this point. he's made it. doing real impactful work. I might follow his steps in 5-10 years if can't upgrade my salary

based farmercel, I hope to one day be in the fields, working in an office destroyed me and I never wanna go back to that shite
how long I will survive in office i dont know

How would we get foids though? I can't imagine a bunch of sexually frustrated men gathered together in a group with no foids around will be happy.
The tunnels..

They work in the mines...

Just wash the DUST off and it's all good

Just be a farmer bro

That sounds amazing OP and I am genuinely happy for you but unfortunately in united cuckdom farming is like 0.2% of the economy and also all the farming jobs are taken by Eastern Europeans and illegals because it pays less than minimum wage. But I do hope in general to one day find a form of happiness I can just sink into and forget about blackpill/inceldom/foids and soyciety bs.

Monks are incredibly based. They are literally transcended incels so that they become volcels. They understand that for true peace in a man's heart, physical separation from the temptation of foids is necessary. Man cannot live in mainstream soyciety surrounded by foids and ever attain peace. Maybe one day I will be disciplined enough to join the ranks of monks and go live in the mountains.
Just Live in a secluded Place , but thats hardly possible If you Dont earn that much

However eventually the globohomo system will collapse, whether due to all the broken men abstaining from work or peak oil or whatever, it will happen for certain.
a man can hope:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: