Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ive given life so many chances but i give up

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Major
★★
i thought if i tried hard enough i could be liked by my school peers, didnt happen

i thought if i studied hard enough i could get respect, didnt happen

I thought if i was good enough at sports people would befriend me based on having common interests (i liked sports naturally but everyone else had comradery except me cause of my face)

I thought at least if i didnt have friends i could get a gf, i was so wrong it’s even harder for ugly people

I thought i could befriend people within my niche, i was kinda right but i realized they were still humans and blatantly disrespected me and would even pretend to be good which made me enraged but it is what it is, people just lack self awareness and logic

I thought i could cope with making money or reaching some sort of personal goal, i was wrong cause without people who value me i have no reason to do anything, its better to just do jack shit

So yea there’s nothing left for me this world just hates people like me and there’s nothing i can do, i dont have the height to get respect if i roided btw there are no options left

it’s simply over and the moment im forced to do something that exposes me to the full wrath of humanity im gonna rope

Mogs me for presumably naturally being good at sports, but you should become quite used to that usual contempt and mistreatment no matter what you really do; the horn effect, current hypergamy and Chad worship, and the overall negative projection that occurs to unattractive males in the modern world will almost always render you in an unfavourable light no matter what you like or share interests in, a permanent shadow over you as a sub 5 male. :society:

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

It's okay we will have a major decrease in human population, if you stay alive your value should increase.