Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've got a notorious family, my Godfather was a serial killer. Anyone else got a dodgy family?

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
My Godfather is Fred West, a sadistic serial killer. Google him. I always remember him as quite ok, creepy to think he had all those bodies in that house when I was staying there My cousin Mike West still drinks in the local pub, it still affects him to this day.
Received 2285214694878740

Just doxx yourself theory?

My great grandfather did a major scam but I don't remember the details and he got away with it. My dad did some dodgy shit but idk what. My brother is in foster care now due to behavioural issues, but no serial killer shit

Just doxx yourself theory?

My great grandfather did a major scam but I don't remember the details and he got away with it. My dad did some dodgy shit but idk what. My brother is in foster care now due to behavioural issues, but no serial killer shit
My second name isn't West so I doubt I'll get doxxed. Godfather Fred used to torture foids before finishing them. Totally based :dab::dab:

A lot tbh dunno where to start.

My great great-grandpa was chief of our clan, in a village he kidnapped and made babies with a lot of women so there was a blood revenge,he spread his sperm to everywhere that everyone in that village is somehow related to him today (village population is like 300) he had too much power almost offensive to local authority he was kind of man no one could mess with, and one of his sons, which is my great grandpa was a guerilla fighter fought against the invaders, before that he was a bandit , he also had a lot of body count

Then my grandpa from dad's side was a incorrigible man who could fight with everyone, as they were nomads, when they settled down he literally was a tyrant at village he settled down, would pull off his gun and shoot people or shoot at air, everyone feared him and no one messed

As my mom's side, they are still nomads too, and when in early 1900s it was basically lawless specially for nomads so they could literally have fights, blood revenges etc, there was a blood revenge between our clan and another clan, the empire exiled them to another city to avoid more killings, they even fought against the imperial forces who came to suppress my clan. before that, it was more wars and fights as we and the majority of people were nomads

I have 12 uncles and all of them are pretty aggressive men including my dad and they were so violent and feared in their youths
as it told once after the uprising they(grandpas) killed rioters and my great grandma said that she heard them talking about how they butchered rioters and they were laughing about it
so basically violence and dodginess is everywhere in my family history

Last edited:

My great great-grandpa was chief of our clan, in a village he kidnapped and made babies with a lot of women so there was a blood revenge,he spread his sperm to everywhere that everyone in that village is somehow related to him today (village population is like 300) he had too much power almost offensive to local authority he was kind of man no one could mess with, and one of his sons, which is my great grandpa was a guerilla fighter fought against the invaders, before that he was a bandit , he also had a lot of body count

Then my grandpa from dad's side was a incorrigible man who could fight with everyone, as they were nomads, when they settled down he literally was a tyrant at village he settled down, would pull off his gun and shoot people or shoot at air, everyone feared him and no one messed

As my mom's side, they are still nomads too, and when in early 1900s it was basically lawless specially for nomads so they could literally have fights, blood revenges etc, there was a blood revenge between our clan and another clan, the empire exiled them to another city to avoid more killings, they even fought against the imperial forces who came to suppress my clan. before that, it was more wars and fights as we and the majority of people were nomads

I have 12 uncles and all of them are pretty aggressive men including my dad and they were so violent and feared in their youths
as it told once after the uprising they(grandpas) killed rioters and my great grandma said that she heard them talking about how they butchered rioters and they were laughing about it
Based bruv.

over for familycels

Bipolar disorder runs in my family.
I got lucky for some reason, i don´t have any of those symptoms.

@Microsoft Excel Send Genetic Transfiguration.

My Godfather is Fred West, a sadistic serial killer. Google him. I always remember him as quite ok, creepy to think he had all those bodies in that house when I was staying there My cousin Mike West still drinks in the local pub, it still affects him to this day.View attachment 147250
Thats me cousin there.

My mom was a professional cyclist and she competed internationally at prime age of 16 tbh, my dad is useless and I am useless

based and interesting

moneylending, but in my point of view, it isnt dodgy.

Serially kills me.

My granddad was a schizo alcoholic who attacked a neighbor with a knife (also spread a rumor that the same guy was a cross dresser lmaoooo). Also tried to rope in the most retarded way possible.

Other than that not much. My dad had low tier criminal friends in his youth. One of them literally roped. Lot of alcoholism in my family but nothing unusual for a working class UK family.

i dont know my family history very well