Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ive got depression and anxiety. and how im going to fix it

• Thread starter NEETUglyTurbomanlet
  • Start date
N

NEETUglyTurbomanlet

Recruit
★★★★★
i think im suffering from anxeity and depression for the first time ever in my life

no job, no friends, no family, no hobbies and most importantly: no gf

im going insane man i have a panick attack in my room the other day and feel so shit all day

and it makes sense cos yes im talking to people online on forums, discord etc.. but most the stuff i talk about and people i talk with are so negative and horrible to me

but to my brain it probably just sees what is actually happening: im inside my dark room all day alone doing nothing

no wonder im depressed and have anxiety

so to fix my no job situation:

applymaxx every day for remote job and send out 500 cold emails everyday freelance work in my skill & build personal brand in my skill

fix my friend situation:

i think i cant just get friends. but at least interacting with people will help. im thinking of boxing but its such a lonely sport and painful etc.. no bond. so im thinking maybe to go to a 5-a-side football club thing or a music class to learn an instrument? ill find something

cant fix my family situation.

hobby situation is fixed above along with the frined situation

also i joined a nice gym with sauna steam room jacuzzi etc and some nice people go there everday i spoke to a guy there he seemed nice

and gf situation im looksmaxxing, and dating appmaxxing but no luck on there literally no matches. ill try get some NT pics soon after looksmaxxing. and my end goal is to get a remote job/freelance work and geomaxx so i can get a gf then ill truely be happy

i think im suffering from anxeity and depression for the first time ever in my life

im going insane man i have a panick attack in my room the other day and feel so shit all day

and it makes sense cos yes im talking to people online on forums, discord etc.. but most the stuff i talk about and people i talk with are so negative and horrible to me

but to my brain it probably just sees what is actually happening: im inside my dark room all day alone doing nothing

applymaxx every day for remote job and send out 500 cold emails everyday freelance work in my skill & build personal brand in my skill

fix my friend situation:

i think i cant just get friends. but at least interacting with people will help. im thinking of boxing but its such a lonely sport and painful etc.. no bond. so im thinking maybe to go to a 5-a-side football club thing or a music class to learn an instrument? ill find something

also i joined a nice gym with sauna steam room jacuzzi etc and some nice people go there everday i spoke to a guy there he seemed nice

and gf situation im looksmaxxing, and dating appmaxxing but no luck on there literally no matches. ill try get some NT pics soon after looksmaxxing. and my end goal is to get a remote job/freelance work and geomaxx so i can get a gf then ill truely be happy
Jew pills SSRIs then go cold turkey and switch it with booze to trick your nervous system, How i fixed it back in the day

fix my friend situation:

WHO ASKED I HAVE ALREADY P0STED ANTI KIKES STREET THERAPY (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

AHHAAHHA ARTHUR FLECK STILL IN HEAVY BARELY LEGAL SUBSTANCES I AM ALL THE TIME !!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

Jew pills SSRIs then go cold turkey and switch it with booze to trick your nervous system, How i fixed it back in the day
you people are insane

fix my friend situation:

That's a good plan. Go for it.

Please learn to format properly

Last edited:
benzos for anxiety r best, booze or weed can be used too just don't overdo it