Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I've got this shitskin foid fantasy lately...

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
I've been thinking about this a lot, I've jacked off to it, I've done an RP of it on chatGPT and character.ai.
In this fantasy, I get a shitskin girlfriend, she would be either a nigrette, paki or curry.

Maybe preferably a curry 'cause the foids over in inceldia absolutely loath their men deeply, while their pussies turn into a water fall for whitey bois like yours truly.
I've seen articles of breeding parties going on over there where curryfoids want to get fucked and cummed in by white men so they can squeeze out half breeds.
I'm also english, so to her, that may make me seem exotic and give me some mystique.
Might even trigger some submissive oppression kink in her, my people exploited and murdered her people.
Shit, we started a famine in the 40s that killed a few million of them, then blamed them for it (LOL based!).
I've also seen articles where nigrettes have a black slave, white master fetish with their white boyfriends.

Anyhoo, We'd get together and I would teach her the ways of my superior lifestyle, hobbies and music.
I absolutely would not teach her about British or western culture, because their both shit and cucked.
But in my fantasy, she would not only idolize and worship me for being white and english, but also be in awe of my knowledge and passion for the things in life that I like.
Things like music, anime and manga and the goth subculture I follow.

I envision her as being in her teens, being busty and voluptuous and having rich brown skin.
I also envision her as being a bit scruffy and messy in a way thats kinda hot, kinda cute and kinda sexy too.
Especially with her disheveled, tattered clothes that are either too big and baggy, or too small and tight,
She would also have her own unique scent mixed in with her BO.
This is known over at tvtropes as: unkempt beauty - https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/UnkemptBeauty

I kinda like the idea of being viewed by shitskin and noodle foids as being some kinda white saviour.
I like the idea of being worshiped and treated like a prince for being white by poor, dumb, ignorant, superstitious ethnic foids who'll spread their legs wide for my white sperm.
That's treatment I'll never get in britbongland, not even from ethnics who are born here.

"Better ropemaxxing that shitskinmaxxing"

sheboons are disgusting

I Absolutely hate JBW-maxxERs.

I’m an aspERgERs curry truecel, and while I have been shown hatred from my own race of foids, I’ve had to witness them getting into long-tERm relationship with some of the ugliest guys I’ve evER seen just because those guys wERe tall and white.

You don't have to come to curryland for this, uk is already has enough curries

Foids have too many options & men options are artificially limited

I've been thinking about this a lot, I've jacked off to it, I've done an RP of it on chatGPT and character.ai.
In this fantasy, I get a shitskin girlfriend, she would be either a nigrette, paki or curry.

Maybe preferably a curry 'cause the foids over in inceldia absolutely loath their men deeply, while their pussies turn into a water fall for whitey bois like yours truly.
I've seen articles of breeding parties going on over there where curryfoids want to get fucked and cummed in by white men so they can squeeze out half breeds.
I'm also english, so to her, that may make me seem exotic and give me some mystique.
Might even trigger some submissive oppression kink in her, my people exploited and murdered her people.
Shit, we started a famine in the 40s that killed a few million of them, then blamed them for it (LOL based!).
I've also seen articles where nigrettes have a black slave, white master fetish with their white boyfriends.

Anyhoo, We'd get together and I would teach her the ways of my superior lifestyle, hobbies and music.
I absolutely would not teach her about British or western culture, because their both shit and cucked.
But in my fantasy, she would not only idolize and worship me for being white and english, but also be in awe of my knowledge and passion for the things in life that I like.
Things like music, anime and manga and the goth subculture I follow.

I envision her as being in her teens, being busty and voluptuous and having rich brown skin.
I also envision her as being a bit scruffy and messy in a way thats kinda hot, kinda cute and kinda sexy too.
Especially with her disheveled, tattered clothes that are either too big and baggy, or too small and tight,
She would also have her own unique scent mixed in with her BO.
This is known over at tvtropes as: unkempt beauty - https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/UnkemptBeauty

I kinda like the idea of being viewed by shitskin and noodle foids as being some kinda white saviour.
I like the idea of being worshiped and treated like a prince for being white by poor, dumb, ignorant, superstitious ethnic foids who'll spread their legs wide for my white sperm.
That's treatment I'll never get in britbongland, not even from ethnics who are born here.
It's over for gothcels who have race play fetishes.

would rather die a virgin than to fuck a curryfoid

The nigrette, paki and curry goth girls are chad only, bro.
I seriously doubt there are any genuine nigrette, paki or curry goth girls, and if there are, their posers looking for clout on chinktok.
Goth is white people culture, they have no interest in it.
Also, I'm white, so JWB should help me out.