Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ive gotta find a way out

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
The land of the fee and the home of the slave is shit for most & only getting shittier

Females and the Jewish bankers are working on phasing out the average working man. Hopefully when enough men had enough it will collapse but that’s very unlikely

Good luck anywhere else, this is the best you'll get unfortunately.
Said by most of our copers with Stockholm syndrome who’ve never even bothered to venture elsewhere

Said by most of our copers with Stockholm syndrome who’ve never even bothered to venture elsewhere
I have been abroad :feelsUgh: and I still think USA is the best it gets for USA born people.

I have been abroad :feelsUgh: and I still think USA is the best it gets for USA born people.
Not if I find a hole abroad, marry the toilet and proceed to renounce us citizenship after gaining a new nationality… but inkwelldom will make it an uphill battle

Not if I find a hole abroad, marry the toilet and proceed to renounce us citizenship after gaining a new nationality… but inkwelldom will make it an uphill battle
:feelstastyman: I thought you meant for money.

Yeah American foids are the worst foids on the planet. :feelswhat:

I was treated like a human being by foids in Germany and France. :feelsokman:

I didn't even know how bad American foids were until I traveled through Non-Anglo Europe.

I thought you meant for money.

Yeah American foids are the worst foids on the planet.

I was treated like a human being by foids in Germany and France.

I didn't even know how bad American foids were until I traveled through Non-Anglo Europe.
Even uk foids personality mog us foids