Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over ive literally drank about 20 coffees today

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
feeling fucking sick

How are you still alive? A few weeks ago I drank like 4 in the same day with a few hours between each and I felt like I was going to have a heart attack.

Anyways nice pfp.

How are you still alive? A few weeks ago I drank like 4 in the same day with a few hours between each and I felt like I was going to have a heart attack.

Anyways nice pfp.
Foid pfp halo. Ban all foid AVIs:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Go to the ER (Emergency Room) NOW!

Anyways nice pfp.
AYO its weekend, Red dead redemption soon as you promised? Dont bail on me now, Aleredy sunday!

AYO its weekend, Red dead redemption soon as you promised? Dont bail on me now, Aleredy sunday!
I am sorry for being a high inhib pussy. I really want to play that damn game. It's been a while already.

ill be okay it takes something like 70 coffees for it to actually kill you
I once took 40 paracetamol and 6 monster in a day and tried to KMS, Nothing happend, Didnt even need to goto the hospital to have my liver pumped, I took like 20 more the next day, Nothing happened either, Relatable tbh and ive been an heavy alcholic since like 4 months ago when i stopped, 4 months sober, Feelsgoodman to be sober but heck idk how the fuck i survived 3 of these 20x packs AAAAND monsters!

I did sweat like crazy and feel a bit uneasy but nothing serious, Like WTF?

Also they only sell one per store so i had to go to like 3 stores to get 3 kek

I never drink anything besides water