Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've masturbated 10 times tonight

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I'm going for my 11th fap now. Wish me luck.

based, also based for posting this in inceldom discussion

how much do you wait after each fap tho?

bro, my dick is too tired after 3-4 times, you mog me so hard

OP is using cabergoline/dostinex

Savage.
Aren't you tired after your sessions?

I just busted a nut myself a few seconds ago. That feeling is slowly going away... and reality is settling back in.:feelscry:

Bro, read the PM I sent you and start taking my advice. You will feel better imo, I do.

Mogs me

I don't even fap more than once in a day, no energy tbh.

i did my 4th rn. can't do more cuz low t dicklet shit

My record is masturbating 8 times in one day.

That was a tiring day...

Fbe

how the fuck do you masturbate so much without your cock hurting. i can only do once or twice per day. most i nutted was 3 times i think.
based, also based for posting this in inceldom discussion
while you fap the noodle next door is getting her face filled with white cum

I envy your youth. It feels like nowadays I have to force myself to fap, can barely do it once in 3 days. Aging isn't fun.

Doubtly ever reached so high numbers in night. Maybe 5

better question is why

Coom coooooommm

Coom coooooommm
ARGHHHHHHHHHH FUCK IM COOOOOOOOOOOOOMING ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I envy your youth. It feels like nowadays I have to force myself to fap, can barely do it once in 3 days. Aging isn't fun.
yeah i see foids i get horny but cant bring myself to rub one out unless it gets bad enough. seeing attractive foids and not getting any is fucking frustrating

ARGHHHHHHHHHH FUCK IM COOOOOOOOOOOOOMING ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*Table banging intensifies* ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Won't that start hurting your dick?

its over for you beyond any comprehension

I can't even do it twice in one night. I'm being coommogged into a parallel universe.

holy fuck how is that possible?????

My record is 3 times in 24 hours and I didn't jerk off for at least a week or 2 after that session, right now I havent fapped for like 1 week.

holy fuck how is that possible?????

My record is 3 times in 24 hours and I didn't jerk off for at least a week or 2 after that session, right now I havent fapped for like 1 week.
I think I managed 5 or 6 times in one day before when I was a teenager tbh, but yeah usually now I can barely manage once per day.

Are you still alive ?

RIP brocell REEEEEEEEE. Died of a heart attack while fap-coming for the 11th time ...

It beats roping

My record is 8 in 1 day

My record is five hours without stopping. I probably jizzed 12 times

degeneratees. Fapping is worse than suicide for health

my dick hurts after 3 nuts in 3 hours

When I was younger my record was three. Now its two and even that is hard. After one time I am done. I'm glad my sex drive is going down since i'm an incel.
How much of a oldcel are you?

What are you using as fap material at number 11 because I don't know how that is possible in one day.

At one point I jacked off 10 times a day :feelsbadman:
I can't stop man,nothing else makes me happy.